on 11 January 2011
My Grandson absolutely loved this, we own a caravan so now he is just like Nana and Grandad but much smaller version. If it can take my Grandson playing with it, it will survive anything!!
on 1 January 2011
The Duplo car and caravan was a good purchase. My 3 yr old daughter is very pleased with it. The car and caravan are sturdy enough as you would expect from Duplo and comes with 3 characters plus a few accessories (inc. chairs, bbq and bread).
on 26 September 2011
Excellent value for money, lots of parts for my grandson to play with and amuse himself. Details of product provide online were as per the package and did not disappoint. Delivery time was better than the estimate we received and you were kept aware of where the package was throughout it's journey. Would buy anotherproduct.
on 9 March 2011
Like all Duplo products, this is another quality and fun toy. Even at just 1yo, our daughter loves all of her Duplo and can play with it safely. The product is durable, suitably sized, and provides hours of entertainment for creative little minds.
on 7 June 2011
It is a lovely set. as with all the duplo, it is expensive for what you get, but amazon do some great deals from time to time. my 3 yr old loves it!
on 24 September 2010
This looks great fun, have bought as a gift (not given yet), but my nephew almost 3 now, is so into Duplo and we have caravan holidays, it looks great.

Arrived really quickly with no problems.
on 2 May 2012
Good fun - whether 9 months or 3 years. Lovely to compare with Granny's real caravan and blends in with other duplo sets. However watch prices as they can alter between purchase and delivery i.e. I had to return initial order, when I discovered price had dropped by £3 the day after I had ordered it. No problem as phoned Amazon who suggested re-ordering at reduced price.
on 21 July 2015
Purchased for my son, aged 3, the lego set was bigger than expected. Easy to put together and can be used with other Lego products. My son loved it and that's what really mattered.
on 4 June 2012
Bought this for a child of two. Typical durable Duplo/Lego materials. Should last forever. Plenty on it to keep a child stimulated. Duplo/Lego will always be a good buy.
on 9 February 2013
Waist of packaging. Box far too big. product well made. The car and caravan played with extensively but figures and other contents dismissed by my grand son.