5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor Palpatines shuttle 8096, 17 Nov. 2010
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
This set is incredible! I spent a couple of very contented evenings building it - all the pieces were present and correct, the instructions were clear and it's a good size. Well worth the money. I recommend to anyone over 8/9 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor Palpatine's shuttle 8096, 17 Nov. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
i luv this! it is amazing! the wings fold in and out, darth vader has transformation chamber, cockpit opens and has landing gear. has new palpatine figure (torso) 2-1b med droid, battle damaged anakin skywalker and brand new clone pilot. set took me 2 days (well i had shcool inbertween cos i got it on a monday).
hi this is his sister: it looks very cool but i think it also looks like its going to fall apart, maybe thats just because my brother is stupid
HEY
overall i'd rate it ten stars if i could

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for grandchild, 18 Nov. 2010
A. J. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
My grandson was overjoyed with this lego, he has very many pieces and usually asks for Lego. I do not understand why Lego is still so expensive when you consider it is manufactured in bulk and exported all over the world, but it is always excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
The kids loved this and so did I! I especially liked the part of the ship where Darth Vader sits and has his helmet removed! Nice little detail. All the pieces were there as always and it was fun for the kids to build. Easy to carry and play with as the top acts as a handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor Palpatines Shuttle, 3 Jan. 2012
Mrs. R. Sipling ""Beckz"" (Engalnd) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
I bought this for my 10 year old son for Christmas. He was so excited when he opened it he just wanted to start making it straight away. It took him about 4 hrs to do and he was overjoyed with it. As with all lego it is quite fragile and on this particular model the wings are slightly heavy so when trying to move them they sometimes come undone. Never the less he still loves it and is just extra careful when playing with it. In his words it is 'cool'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Star Wars 8096 Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
Great add to my sons Lego Star wars collection! Took a while to build but instructions were clear. One of the better value for money sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor Palpatine`s Shuttle, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
My 9 year old son loved this Lego set,It gave him hour`s of fun.
I was so impressed with the detail.
Yes it was a challeng for him and me for that matter.
I would say one of the best Lego sets ever.LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle

4.0 out of 5 stars my lego review, 16 Feb. 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
I really like this, i got it on saturday 2010 4:00 i stayed up till seven building it went to bed, and finished it in the morning.
this set is good and takes a while to build but looks good after you finished it.
its goes ell with my other lego sets.
by liam moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Fan Loved It!, 4 Jan. 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
My son had this for Christmas as he is a huge Star Wars Lego fan and loved it! He is 8 and although it is a large toy to build, the instructions were easy for him to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Star Wars, 9 Dec. 2010
Sara Johnson (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 8096: Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle (Toy)
I recently bought this for my 5 year old for christmas who requested that "santa make it" before it's delivered so he could play with it. I made it on my own (having never constructed so much as a tower out of lego) and found the instructions clear and extremely easy to follow. It took my 4 hours in total to build - the only down side is that to access the "chamber" you have to disconnect the top part of the ship and I broke it a couple of times before I got the hang of it...I suspect that my 5 year old might struggle to open it but I guess he is below the recommended age for it so it's not a deal breaker for me.