on 25 March 2010
I like the design on the cover but the material used is very thin, you can see through it (just as well duvets are white!) not so bad when its on the duvet but I have never saw a cover so thin and cheap looking before. Flowers look burgandy/pink, I thought they looked red in the picture. Would not have purchased if I knew what the material was like.

Would not recommend.

Delivery was good, arrived quickly.
on 30 March 2010
Well designed and made and colours dont fade with washing. Stands up to frequent use in holiday cottage. Package arrived shortly after ordering.
on 21 November 2010
I'll try to be fun and quirky on this review but it's a duvet cover so don't hold your breath! It lived up to all expectations, and arrived quickly and well packed. What can I say, it completed the bedroom which I have been designing and decorating for the last two years! Who says snail's can't have dreams - so I did, dreams and drapes!

Efficient, good price and quality - def recommend and use again.
on 20 September 2010
Nice design, fast delivey and okay quality. Only thing I would suggeat which I was not 100% happy with is the fabric itself, a little on the thin side.
on 30 August 2010
I read the two star review but decided to buy anyway as the colours were just what I was looking for and as it was more of a dressing for the bed wasn't too worried about the material being thin as I thought the white duvet would make it look okay, what I was disappointed about was the background colour I thought it was white it's more of a cream. I like to wash my covers before using it was done at 30 wash and a tiny drop of softner.It has come up a treat and ironed without a problem and it looks thicker and really nice I just wish it had been white.I forgot to say I tumble dried it on a high setting for about 50mins. and left it on clothes rack over night also the pattern is reversible.
on 18 January 2011
Hi I purchased this duvet set dreams 'n' drapes and I am very pleased with it.Caring for it is very easy as it washes and irons beautiful,and it always looks good.I would recommend it as a really good buy,and ithink for the price it's really good value
on 13 August 2011
This a lovely set of bedding for the price and it arrived the day after I put in the order - now that's what I call fast!!
on 2 February 2016
I wish I had read the critical reviews before purchasing. I would never have purchased the duvet. The quality of the material is very poor, the material is the thinnest I have seen, the colour is not red but pinkish, the white is actually light cream/off white. From a review I find that the poppers are also unlikely to be effective after a few washes. I am considering taking this issue to Trading Standards, particularly as the final insult is that I now find that I have to return the items at my own cost even though I believe that they have been misrepresented.
on 3 September 2013
This duvet is actually cream coloured and looks aged as opposed to the crisp white look on the picture, the material is thin also, overall not very impressed. I will be buying products like this only from shops in the future rather than online.
on 25 March 2010
Curtains are basic, ok for the price. I like the flower design but made from very thin material. They are lined but I would say that because the material used is so thin, they are like an unlined curtain, lots of light still gets through. I know there wasn't a picture showing what they look like but I bought them anyway to go with the cover. Basically I think the bed cover and the curtains probably come from the same roll of material as the patern for the curtains is the same as the duvet cover, only its made into a curtain. The tie-backs are cut offs of the material (different each side). The length is fine. I thought that the flowers were red looking in the picture but I would say they were more burgandy/pink.

On the whole if I knew what the material was like I wouldn't have purchased them but for the price they were I guess you only get what you pay for.

Delivery was good, arrived quickly.