on 3 May 2011
This t-shirt seems to bring many smiles around me and it holds up well to washing. The quality seems to be inferior and the workmanship isn't that impressive either, so some sewing is required now and then. Normal sizing and it doesn't shrink that much. A very happy print on a less than average t-shirt, but I wear it a lot nowadays. It probably won't hold up, but I love the print part of it.
VINE VOICEon 28 January 2013
I'm happy with the T-shirt, though I am usually 2XL in size it does feel rather too big and I think I could have got away with an XL which I usually can't - so whilst I'd order it again, it's worth bearing in mind that the sizing is generous and you may want to order one size down from your usual size.

It's well-printed and a nice bright colour and makes everyone smile!
on 21 August 2011
I ordered this for my son. It's a fun T-shirt in a nice cheerful colour. The eyes and mouth are in a shiny material. Washes and irons well.
on 6 January 2013
I LOVE SMILEYS. This is one of my favorite T-shirts. It gets worn a lot, hasn't faded and in all honesty should be made into an institution!
on 21 April 2015
Very pleased with the product and would recommend to others.
on 1 August 2015
washed small even on cold wash
on 8 July 2014
Thankfully it still fits.