on 4 November 2012
Everyone always comments how fantastic my car smells with this. It is a strong smelling product that has lasted for over 2 months now. If you heat the little squares inside with a hair dryer for 30 seconds and then put in the car, the smell is even more intense - this is not needed when you first buy it but once the smell starts to fade.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 September 2012
I'm pleased with the air freshener and the scent I chose, I put a bit of velcro on the bottom of the can and stuck it inside near the boot, it must be good because I can't smell my stinky gym kit now.
on 5 March 2013
I bought this a while back and I've really grown towards the pineapple smell. At first, it didnt seem like it was doing the job, but a few days later and it was a very prominent and noticeable smell. No longer did i have a stale smell in my car i just bought. I will definitely buy this again when the old one 'runs out' of whatever is in those fibre pads.
on 4 November 2010
I recently purchased 2 of these air fresheners this one and the strawberry, I find this one to smell a lot better and it is also not as overwhelming as the strawberry but gives your car a clean smell... overall i believe this to be a nice little product and i would recommend to all
on 19 February 2014
These air fresheners are so cool, they fit perfectly in the cup holder in a car, the design of the top vent makes them look very discreet (you can't see the sides) and part of the interior. I hate air freshners in cars as they always look scruffy.
Very good value for money and a lot cheaper on amazon then on the high street, the scent lasts a long time and everyone who gets in my car comments on the nice smell.
on 17 August 2010
does just what it says on the tin, fits perfectly into my drinks holder,and unlike another market leading brand,the fragrance does not wear off after a week or so.will definatly be buying this product again!
on 11 September 2012
fits perfectly into the ubiquitous cup holders in the center console of both our cars. extremely smelly, somewhat overwhelming if you're not a cinnamon fan. i am. love it. have since ordered another 5 odours and look forward to a future of smelly motoring
on 2 July 2012
well after reading some of the previous reviews i didn't really know what to think, some were saying the smell was overpowering and some were saying it was just right... i took my chances and bought one of the (palm springs pineapple) and it smelt great. it has an adjustable vent n the top so you can decide how strong you want the scent. I get compliments from everyone who goes in my car such as 'the thing i like most about your car is the smell' :) I've just bought my second one and will be buying many more in the future!!
on 25 March 2013
I have to go right up to it for me to smell it. Doesn't effect my car at all. Perfect size for cup holder, just wish it actually worked. And to be honest, it doesn't smell of new car at all. Wouldn't recommend.
on 8 April 2011
I bought the New Car fragrance, it was a very pleasent smell, but I wouldn't say it smelt like any new car I have had. I would purchase this product again.

See one answered question