5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice
This is a great choice if you want case to protect your iPad but don't want it wrapped in armour permanently. It fits the iPad2 perfectly and allows you to keep the smart cover on. The corner pieces are on Velcro so you can adjust to get the best fit.
I wanted something that would protect the iPad whilst in my rucksack travelling to and from work, and this does...
Published on 6 July 2011 by Turvil

1.0 out of 5 stars Tat
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by David Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Nov 2013
This is a very Stylish yet affordable hard case, perfect for protecting and adding colour to my beloved iPad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2013
Wow what a fantastic product I bought it to protect my daughters iPad and I couldn't believe the quality no need to worry about her dropping it, she even took it to the beach and there was no sand or water worries. Tried a few other protective products but none of them came close to full protection. Best thing I have bought its superb

5.0 out of 5 stars It's as it says, 6 Feb 2013
J. Cuevas (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hard Candy Cases Bubble Sleeve Case for Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 , Black, (BSL-IPAD-BLK) (Personal Computers)
I chose 5 stars as the product it is what it says, a hard cover for the ipad that you can use to protect it whilst in transporting it in a bag or suitcase. It is possible to use the Ipad whilst in the case but I think that's not the main objective of this item and there are better solutions for this.

I have to add that the Ipad can be placed into this case with the Apple cover so what I have is a cover for the day by day, whilst at home, and this case when I want to travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case., 25 Nov 2011
A good solid case for my ipad. It has now been on several trips overseas and the ipad has survived all the journeys. Extremely good quality product. I love the colour, and at the time of purchase was cheaper than the rest of the colour range. Ipad fits perfectly and fits with the Ipad smartcover too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky case, 11 Nov 2011
As with most iPad owners I have a multitude of cases...this case was one of the first I bought and still remains one I use on a regular basis. Think of it like a tough outer travel shell rather than a traditional case, indeed I use it in addition to my smart cover for extra protection when train; plane or long automobile journeys beckon. Oh and it looks like you've got a part of a Dalek in your bag too which has caused some amusement at security checks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for..., 11 Nov 2011
A good sturdy case for my iPad 2. I am not worried about it getting injured if I clumsily drop my iPad in its case. It is a bit bulky with the fabric coated discs on the outside, but as it is supposed to be a case to protect I'm not overly fussed. The zips seem to be sturdy and should hold up to a lot of use. Overall I am very pleased with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Protection For iPad And Other Tablets, 25 July 2014
Bought this for the iPad Air. Fits very nicely, and feels well protected.

Owned the same product (different colour) for my iPad 2 over 3 years ago, and it lasted well (considering that iPad went with me practically everywhere).

A good quality product. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Perfect case for my IPad

1.0 out of 5 stars Tat, 20 Feb 2012
David Willis "Techie" (UK) - See all my reviews
Item, less than a year old has been consigned to the bin. Within two months item had begun to turn yellow ( cheap plastic or coating) and one of the zip extensions had broken off. Within a couple of months one of the Velcro holders stopped holding ( Velcro failing!!) two weeks ago the zip itself broke. It's a nice design, hence one star, but so cheaply made it is not worth considering.