5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice
This is a great choice if you want case to protect your iPad but don't want it wrapped in armour permanently. It fits the iPad2 perfectly and allows you to keep the smart cover on. The corner pieces are on Velcro so you can adjust to get the best fit.
Published on 6 July 2011 by Turvil

1.0 out of 5 stars Tat
Item, less than a year old has been consigned to the bin. Within two months item had begun to turn yellow ( cheap plastic or coating) and one of the zip extensions had broken off. Within a couple of months one of the Velcro holders stopped holding ( Velcro failing!!) two weeks ago the zip itself broke. It's a nice design, hence one star, but so cheaply made it is not...
Published on 20 Feb. 2012 by David Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Rugged Transit Case, 30 July 2012
Rich (Richmond, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have a 'The New iPad' with an Apple Smart Cover. The smart cover is great for protecting it around the home and office but not so good for protecting it on the cycle to and from the office. Bouncing around in my pannier with a laptop, camera, phones, damp towel etc. wasn't doing my iPad any favours so I bought this item as a rugged transport case.

I'd never use the iPad in this case as it lacks that kind of elegance but for transit protection it is great. The iPad fits easily and securely even with the smart cover on. It is held in place with 4 rubber bumpers and the rigid bubble shell can take a good kicking whilst keeping the internal cargo safe and sound.

My Bubble Case has already picked up a good collection of scuffs and scratches but it has kept my iPad happy and pristine. If I ever completely wreck this one, and that'll take some doing, I'll be happy to buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 6 July 2011
This review is from: Hard Candy Cases Bubble Sleeve Case for Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 , Black, (BSL-IPAD-BLK) (Personal Computers)
I wanted something that would protect the iPad whilst in my rucksack travelling to and from work, and this does exactly that. The black case has an orange lining which gives a modern look that works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 3rd Gen iPad, 29 Mar. 2012
M. Gilroy (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I travel a lot and needed a case to protect my new iPad from bumps and scratches whilst in a bag....this works perfectly. I also have the Apple Smart cover but this case is spacious enough to mean I don't need to remove it. The inside is heavily cushioned to protect the back and screen and the rubber grips hold the iPad firmly in place.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard candy bubbly sleve, 30 Nov. 2012
Hey all, I got thos case as a birthday present for my sister, and it was more than I expected, it feels and looks very very strong and the canvas coating is extreamly hard wearing, I got her it and she instantly put her ipad 3 in, so yes it fits those models too even though its not in the description. As she founnd put with a folding screen cover, one of those magnet ones that are in sections and fold onto the back, she was able to leave this on and simply use the bubble case as a flight case almost, which makes the product a lot more helpful and accessory friendsly, inside the case there is enough room left for some small in ear headphones, so overally a high quality strong case, which she was very pleased with, and so was I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case, 28 July 2012
I love my Hard Candy Bubble Sleeve in pink, I bought it for my iPad 1 several years ago and I am still using it on my new iPad (3rd gen) although it is a bit big for the new iPad. I would highly recommend this case to anyone. It is excellent quality and very unique. I hope amazon soon stocks the iPad 3 version (which the company's US website stocks, but shipping to UK is ridiculous price) as I would happily buy a new one which better fits my new iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 May 2012
This is an ideal case if you intend to carry the Ipad around. It is very protective and aextremely attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives good protection, 25 Jan. 2012
Looks good. Functional. Gives good protection to ipad 2 when carried around outside. Reinforced corners. Can fit ipad smart cover in case as well. Recommended. Good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Nukeproof, 6 April 2014
I got this so I could keep my iPad in impeccable condition then sell in a year and get the latest iUpgrade.

haven't bothered with the upgrade but the iPad is in perfect condition as is the Hard Candy case. No signs of damage or wear and tear, even the interior velcro attached rubber bits have stayed in place for the last 2 years (and I use it every day, gets thrown in whatever bag I'm taking to work.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It- must be good to survive me, 19 Feb. 2014
It was hard to find a case for my massive Samsung Galaxy 10.1, but my tablet and hardcandy case are now two years old and both are still in great nick- the only thing that hasn't survived my rough and tumble is the rubber branded tab.

Does leave weird bubble spots on the screen but it's better than a cracked screen, and I would blame my greasy fingers really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Hard Case - I like it, 3 Dec. 2013
The color of the case is a little weird, its not quite lime green, its grey green, so the picture is pretty accurate. My iPad fit snugly into the case though and the case did exactly what it was supposed to do, really well. I did not give it five starts though because I decided that a less definitive case would have been better for me, like a smart case where its protected but still accessible. This case is designed for very securely transporting your iPad from place to place, in a rucksack or a pannier for example, not for use around the house or on light commutes. Which was what I needed more than anything. As such I found it annoying having to get the iPad in and out, which is no fault of the case, but it means it gets 4 stars as I like it, not love it.