5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 29 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Casio Edifice EF-547D-1A1VEF Men's Analog Quartz Watch with Black Dial, Chronograph and Stainless Steel Bracelet (Watch)
I always used to have casio watch ever since i was a small boy.I never had any bad experience with casio brand.Casio is producing really good watches at affordable prices.my previous watched had been destroyed by my clumsy hands and legs.This ones are really nicely made, although little heavy so be aware of it.I don't know why but they remind me of omega moon watch.i prefer this one to cheap replica if you ask me.I am really satisfied with casio.This model looks and feels really nice and solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy and looks substantial, 4 Jan. 2013
This is one of those great watches that looks far more expensive than it really is - well built, great size and feel
Would recommend to any guy looking for an everyday, classic and cool looking watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive quality, on par with prestigious watches, 18 Aug. 2014
I am a great fan of watches and was so impressed with the quality of this one i bought another one for a relative the following day! The weight and sleek design of these watches is on par with the more prestigious watches.

Fully functioning stop watch feature and date, stainless steel strap and face with an incredibly durable screen. There is not one single scratch on the face whereas my more expensive watch seem to pick these up for fun. Always get comments from others who think this is an incredibly expensive watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not perfect, 26 Mar. 2013
This is a great watch, nice finish, and good weight to watch. The only real disappointment is the flourescent glow at night which is not as bright as I had hoped. Otherwise really good quality for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars very surprised, 20 Nov. 2013
I had to wait 5 months since my order, because it was sold out, but it was worth it. You get a great value for your money. The quality is very good. Everything works fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 17 Jan. 2014
Just what i say on the headline.this watch deserves what you pay. It is not an expensive watch however it is a well bulit and it's cost is very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1) You can hit the stopwatch button when you twist your wrist upwards and 2) the stopwatch hand can get out of alignment easily, 5 Nov. 2014
Superb! Only minor gripes are: 1) You can hit the stopwatch button when you twist your wrist upwards and 2) the stopwatch hand can get out of alignment easily and needs resetting.
But, its quick and easy to do, no biggie. All in all the watch has been ultra reliable, very, very accurate and very durable.
It has a few scratches on the face now, but its been everywhere with me for at least Two Years, and I don't take any care with it. For me, a watch has to be functional as well as looking decent, this watch owes me nothing!!
When, one day, I buy my dream Tag, I just hope it performs half as well as this has!

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Edifice EF-547D-1A1VEF Men's Analog Quartz Watch, 7 May 2013
Good Watch, very pleased with this as it looks and feels expensive. I am very pleased I purchased this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great look at an even greater price, 21 May 2014
I bought the Casio edifice as I wanted a watch for casual wear as all my other watches are more dress. I love this watch and I've worn it everyday since buying it two weeks ago. Would recommend and I'm definitely looking to purchase more in the range 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
Excellent watch and exactly as described. Very pleased. Prompt delivery as we have come to expect from Amazon.