5.0 out of 5 stars A pet for my mother in law
My mother in law is in care suffering from dementia. She was getting really anxious about her cat who we've had to rehome, however, we bought her this toy and she's really happy as it looks just like her own cat. Probably not what is was made for but it's done the trick.
Published 4 months ago by MRS B.D. STAITE

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!
Looks good, almost real - BUT

Published 18 months ago by Ulysses

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Ginger Tabby "Sleeping & Breathing" Kitten by Perfect/Precious Petzzz - New Soft Version (Toy)
Looks good, almost real - BUT

I bought this "New soft Version" as a replacement for one that I had had for three or four years. The old one, very sensibly, had an on-off switch on the underside; the new one, which otherwise seems identical, does not. In order to turn the breathing off and save battery life, it is necessary to get a screwdriver, remove a plate from the underside, take out the battery, and screw the plate back in place. And, of course, go through this whole silly process once more to turn the breathing on again. The product description contained no warning of the lack of a switch, and if I had understood the change that Perfect Petzzz had made to their product, I would not have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pet for my mother in law, 25 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars ORANGE TABBY, 29 April 2014
Love this & it has been going fine but every day I'm expecting it to stop because of my other bad experiences with two other that I bought which didn't last very long. So far this one is still going but I'm not holding out a lot of hope which I a shame. The other ones didn't last very long & wouldn't accept a new battery.
This is the longest running one so far but I don't know how much longer it has.
As I said in my previous review I purchased one of the puppies in the States & it is going strong after three & a half years. I just pop a new battery in & it is as good as new.
I wouldn't buy anymore of these as much as I love them & I wouldn't recommend them. If you just want a stuffed animal you can buy one for a couple of pounds. I'm sure there are a lot of cat lovers that have bought these & have probably been duisappointed as well which is a shame because they are lovely when they work.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect petzzz, 31 July 2013
this is exactly what I was after, very expensive for what it is but need must!!! the item arrived in well packaged state and within the time that was stated in their advertisement thanks