5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Published on 6 Jan 2011 by lancashire girl

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
This perfume smells really nice but it doesnt last very long - I spray it on in the morning before I go to work, and by the time I get there, it has already disappeared! I went through this whole bottle of 100ml in a few weeks as I was constantly spraying it on to refresh the scent.
Published 19 months ago by Cara Goss

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Jan 2011
Like the ladies who reviewed this product before me, I too was unsure if this scent would be to my liking. I must however say that I can see myself ordering this again, the scent is quite light considering the main notes are oriental (vanilla, bark, wood) in nature with a a hint of flower scents so if your looking for a citrusy smell or a floral bouquet this is probably not the best perfume for you...BUT try it you may just realize you are willing to make an exception for this one :) I certainly love it and will be buying more in the years to come.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 12 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars HEAT by Beyonce perfume, 16 Jan 2012
Apart from a mix up with the postage - due to Christmas rush - my daughter loves the perfume and it was definitely cheaper than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Misc.)
it smells lovely and it lasts for a long time. its finishing quite fast (or im using it too often) so im getting another bottle asap.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Perfume With A Luxurious Scent, 19 Nov 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Misc.)
This product was a birthday present. It has a nice presentation and design and contains vanilla, magnolia, honeysuckle and almonds.

Although these main ingredients cannot be smelt individually, it does have a luxurious scent of sweetness and is very refreshing. It is fairly long lasting and several of the girls have commented on how nice of a scent it is.

A second bottle has now been bought to replace the original and I have added a few photos below.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Misc.)
smells great last quite awhile on your skin when u wear it love it love it love it would buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting sexy fragrance, 10 Aug 2013
This really is a must for anyone of any age! Its value for money, beautifully packaged, and the scent is positively captivating. i usually where Ghost and Rive Gauche in the summer and Channel 5 in the winter, to give you some idea of my scent preference, and found that Beyonce Heat is a fragrance that is heavy enough for night wear, or winter, yet simultaneously light enough for day wear / summer wear. I will certainly be buying more of this and will recommend to everyone. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff, 7 Feb 2014
OEJ - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Misc.)
My daughter of 14 has tried Anna Sui, Calvin Klein, Bvlgari, So....? and Circus but HEAT is definitely her favourite. Whenever she has it on, her friends always make nice compliments and ask her which perfume she is wearing. The design is good, and it's great value. Should last a long time as the quantity is generous in relative terms.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Misc.)
smell is delightful and arrived in good condition, would be much appreciated by anyone as a gift, especially for anyone at christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Misc.)
so happy with this perfume, smells so nice, makes a really good present and is really good value for money. it came on time, nothing bad to say at all

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml