5.0 out of 5 stars Best kind of potato peeler
Published 1 month ago by Livvy

3.0 out of 5 stars wide blade
rather wide blade but overall is an improvement on the one which I had to throw away as it had passed its sell buy date,
Published 7 months ago by J. P. Metcalf

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kind of potato peeler, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Swivel Peeler with Stainless Steel Blade - simple utentils for your kitchen (Kitchen & Home)
These little peelers are the sort of thing you find in a French market but are much harder to find here. For a while Divertimenti had them but they are very cheap so probably decided they weren't worth carrying. On impulse I checked with Amazon when my existing one (had had it for years) gave up the ghost and was delighted to find the very thing I was looking for without the benefit of Eurostar.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 10 Mar 2014
I had a peeler like this years ago and loved it but eventually it went out with the peelings.
Thought I would try to re-capture that experience but unfortunately this just doesn't cut it ..... oooooh!
I'm not sure if its the angle of the blade or the size of the gap or if it is just blunt but I couldn't make it peel, just scrape.
So disappointed ..... as with most of the memories that I try to re-capture. Sigh!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent peeler, 20 Feb 2014
I have been very happy with this vegetable peeler. It is sharp enough without being dangerous. It does a great job. The swivel makes it useful because it fits the contours of the vegetables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swivel Peelers, 5 Feb 2014
A replacement. One of the best peelers around. I have tried lots and this remains the best. Easy to use. Recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this peeler, 10 Jan 2014
I do not like this swivel peeler at all. It is very weak, and it's also only a matter of weeks before it snaps in half, not at all comfortable to hold, and doesn't peel very well. Not worth 5.00. Save your money, go to Lakeland's and get one of theirs instead, much better and cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy, realy useful, 31 Dec 2013
Simple, inexpensive, but realy, realy useful. I wouldn't be without it and highly recomment it to anyone who hates the daily torture of pealing vegetables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swivel peeler, 29 Dec 2013
The only vegetable peeler that does the job for me - it allows for rapid peeling working away from the body!

3.0 out of 5 stars wide blade, 12 Dec 2013
J. P. Metcalf "jmetrodorus" (Norwich) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Nov 2013
Bought this for my mother in law as she doesn't like the static peelers. Very good price and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The easy way, 15 Nov 2013
Used an item like this for over 30 years and as yet not failed me, however, my daughters say it is also brilliant, so when I pop my clogs they will be arguing over it, so to settle the issue I thought I'll buy them one each now and they love them. I can now relax.