on 5 January 2012
Several people have complained about this draught excluder being shorted than advertised, and indeed it is. I have just measured it and for the record, it is around 88cm long excluding the handle. I would say that if your door is around 80cm wide then this product is perfect for blocking draughts with a little overlap on either side. It appears to be filled with lightly scented beads which help to give it enough weight to nicely sit against the door. Once shoved into place, it stays put. What more could you want from a draught excluder?! So, in summary, as long as your door is not more than say, 80cm or so, I would highly recommend this product.
on 20 December 2010
This draught excluder is not 94cm long. At the most it is 90cm and that's being generous. Before I placed my order I phoned caraselle and asked them if the length (94cm) includes/excludes the handle. The lady I spoke to told me it excludes it so I went ahead and bought it. I can't use it at the door I wanted to but it looks quite good at the pantry hence the 3 stars. It is quite thin and unobtrusive. It looks good with the wooden floors/doors.
on 8 December 2010
I love this product! Perfect for stopping those pesky draughts under doors and love that its filled with cedar so it repells moths too (not that it smells too strongly of it to us though, because it doesn't)and it even comes with a helpful hanging cord on the end so you can store it on the back of the door handle when you open the door. Lovely colour, looks neat and chic. Only lost a star because i would have liked it to be 5cm longer but that's just the size of my door.
on 23 February 2011
An excellent product. Fits standard size doors well and stops the draughts. I cannot smell the cedar filling but not a problem. Looks good, nice quality and does the job well.
on 15 December 2011
Excellent as not only can be moulded to shape of door but is soft and smells wonderful. Easy to keep clean and use.
Excellent value and looks good
on 30 November 2011
As one of the previous reviews states, this item is alot shorter than it says in the listing. I wouldn't have bought it if i'd known as it barely fits my door. Even including the handle it is still shorter than advertised.
on 7 February 2012
This door pillow is amazing. fucntions perfecty and is discrete.
Would recommend it to anyone.
Don't bother looking anywhere else.
on 11 February 2012
does what it says it does, apart from the "cedar smell". Would have liked it to be a bit thicker, but it is nice and long, so it should fit most standard doors easily.
on 24 October 2011
Simple but effective means of stopping a roaring draft from under my front door. Well made -as green as it comes.Does the job perfectly.
on 27 January 2016
 84cm or 33" door fits perfect with a slight overlap. I have bought this last year - but wanted to see how well it works before writing a review.
I'm very very happy with this - it blocks a little gap under my lounge door to the hall perfectly and makes my lounge lovely and cosy. The filling inside moves a little to fit snugly. The cover is a plush fabric of a very neutral colour and it fits my room decor wonderfully. I think this colour goes with most other colours. When I vacuum I usually run a nozzle over it - to keep it lovely and clean. So this is me reviewing this product as a draft stopper.

There seems to be anther use for it - my cat decided. This is a way too large to be a cat toy. Well, my cat doesn't think so. She will still it from next to the door and tries to kill it on a regular basis. So it's me pushing it against the door and my cat pulling it away from the door game.
review image