4.0 out of 5 stars Forget Leona,JLS,Alexandra
I'm not normally into the X-Factor contestant albums. Its' very much a show that is highly watchable as a TV programme but musically it ends up giving us mostly very average forgettable artists. The exception being Leona - who although hugely talented has suffered from releasing largely forgettable music (except bleeding love of course) JLS have done well chart wise but...
Published on 12 May 2010 by Mr. Russell C. Witheyman

2.0 out of 5 stars I had high expectations
I hadnt really seen the XFactor, So I thought when I heard her live lounge session on Radio 1 Big weekend, I thought she'd be more Indie/Rock Chick. It was a lot more poppy than I expected. If you like the song "Once" a lot then I think you'll really like it. There were a couple of songs that I didnt mind. Overall not really my bag. Unique & beautiful voice but think...
Published on 6 July 2010 by roafy80

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a present. They loved it!!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
This product is exactly how I would expect it to be should I have bought it at a high street retailer, only cheaper and I didn't need to leave home to search for it. Would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diana Vickers - The Tainted Tree by Mr T., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
This was the first album I have bought by Diana. It was quite a while ago but I have played it a few times. I don't have the memory to be able to pick out individual tracks but I can say that I liked it as a whole album and I may well buy another album of her's. A good album.

4.0 out of 5 stars good cd, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
I like tis cd and the songs are good ones to sing along with. I would recommend buying this if you like one of Diana Vickers songs as they are all nice to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
I've always wanted to buy this album 'cause we don't have it here in Brazil. I finally got it and it's just perfect. Top to bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets better with every play!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
I never really took to Diana Vicker's voice when she was on X Factor but my opinion changed when I saw her as live support to JLS at a Warwick Castle gig. She was impressive live and some of her songs grabbed my attention. The result was that I bought her album (first and foremost for our daughter) but this CD was a surprise in that it was played over and over again in our car for many weeks.....and we didn't get tired of it. There are some catchy tunes 'My hip' and 'Boy who murdered love' were particularly enjoyable. One of those CD's that relieves the tedium of long journeys on busy roads. A good one to sing along to. Also, it's a CD where the majority of the songs (if not all of them) are easy on the ear. Well done, Diana!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
She is great,This is a good value C D with some new songs I have not heard her sing before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money for an interestingly good album, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
I liked this, because I like her voice and the price was good. "Once" is the highlight, with the others not reaching that level but there are still two or three acceptable songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
I actually cannot put into words just how much I adore this album! Diana has one of the most unique, airy and totally lovely voices I've ever heard and I love her songs all the more because I can relate to them, N.U.M.B for example, always manages to tug at the heartstrings. If I'm 100% honest, I actually bought my copy from HMV (I know, shame on me!) but I had to come on here and rave about the album and hopefully get you all to buy it. I think the guy that did the BBC review was really harsh because Diana has an amazing voice and a really cool set of writers behind her that have really helped to create a wicked album. If you loved her on the x-factor then you'll totally adore this album! I think my favourite songs are probably N.U.M.B because I can relate to it, The Boy Who Murdered Love because it's just so damn catchy, You'll Never Get To Heaven, Jumping Into Rivers because it's just a really feel-good summer song and Notice because like N.U.M.B, I can really relate and understand what she's singing about. There's a wee video on YouTube that has Diana go through the album song by song and give a wee explanation and a bit of background which is always helpful :D

All in all, TOTALLY EPIC! BUY IT :D

5.0 out of 5 stars diana vickers, 10 May 2013
Susan A. Clay (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree (Audio CD)
brilliant service and price. purchased as price not to be missed, glad i did, brilliant album for the summer days driving in the car. very good stand out voice. very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana, 17 Jan 2013
Great Song, Great Sound, Great Artist, Great Art work, Sounds great any time of the day on your own or with friends

Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree
Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree by Diana Vickers (Audio CD - 2010)