4.0 out of 5 stars Matty
Published on 19 Jun 2010 by Mr. P. A. Mora-kennedy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy
Bathmat became brown and stained round edges within a week, after a month almost completely brown! Worst mat I've ever had and I thought it was anti-fungal?
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by buyer1975

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: TowelsRus Anti-Fungal Non Slip Rubber Bath Mat, White with suction cups, 34cm x 74cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Matty, 19 Jun 2010
Mr. P. A. Mora-kennedy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The mat looks fine but I was a bit surprised to find it looked a bit cheaply wrapped with no cover & just cellophane. Also it looks like the cheap value one you can get in Tesco for just a few pounds less. But I bought this because of the anti fungal thing so i'm not too fussed how it looks as long as it works & doesn't develop fungus! I've been using it about 5 weeks so far & no sign of any fungus yet, so, so far so good. I would recommend this product based on my experience with it so far. But time will tell whether it will develop any fungus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 15 Aug 2010
M. Gill - See all my reviews
I used this mat in the shower & it didn't last long. it went a funny colour & also stained the shower tray. what a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 29 May 2012
Whilst I normally do not post, the actual product is so bad I feel compelled to.
This is not a criticism of the seller. The goods turned up promptly .

However , I bought six of these , after two showers the first mat has gone orange ( I don't use fake take and I'm pretty clean ) I have chucked the first mat and opened the second , its gone orange again ...!

I'm sorry but if you want a bath mat that stays white don't buy this

1.0 out of 5 stars Bed of nails, 11 Mar 2013
The mat is very thin and according to my elderly Parents is just like standing on a bed of nails. Need I say more....

4.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 19 Oct 2011
the mat was much better than my expectation especially for the low price of it. Its big , neat and doesn't get dirty quickly like previous ones or slippery

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 3 Mar 2012
We had to get a new mat, as our last one was riddled with fungal marks. This one has been in use eveeryday now for a number of weeks, and no signs of fungal activity yet! In every other way typical of this type of mat - good quality, does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars A non slip bath mat, 1 April 2014
A. Miller (Ilford UK) - See all my reviews
Not as big as I expected but I should have read the size, a good non slip mat that grips the bath well, not have any problems with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but expensive, 23 Feb 2014
One of my few disappiontments from Amazon. The slip mat itself is fine but in comparison with other mats availible on the market,it's expensive! Add on the postage costs and the price increased by 50%. A few days later I bought another slip mat of similar quality from a supermarket for a couple of quid!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 26 Jan 2014
I brought this as my 8 month old grandson comes to stay and it does the job perfectly well, no more slipping

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›