Price:£2.75+ Free shipping

on 3 October 2011
i bought this item for my nursery children where i work, they love it. they take the puzzle out every day to play with. they especially like the little plastic bits to hold the puzzle with and its a great way for them to identify numbers, ordering them and counting the pictures on the board.
on 28 July 2011
I bought this item for my daughter as she was finishing nursery and coming home full time with myself while i was on maternity with her twin sisters. A great buy as i wanted to ensure she had some educational toys to play with rather than just her normal 'fun' toys.
Super fast delivery and packaged well! Would reccommend!
on 17 February 2014
This puzzle was bought as a gift for my church's Toy Service before Christmas. The toys and gifts are given to the local women's refuges in this area along with all the other donations. It looked fairly sturdy although of course I didn't unwrap it.
on 29 March 2011
Nice puzzle. I got this for the nephew of my partner. It looks quite nice. Cut out numbers could be a bit more nicely sanded down. It looks stable and for the money you cannot argue about the quality. Overall a good purchase and quick delivery.
on 22 March 2014
Appears to be a good quality jigsaw that should help my little boy to learn his numbers as he loves jigsaws, it has pegs which make it easier for him to hold. Arrived promptly. Overall I am pleased considering it was only a cheap purchase!
on 26 December 2013
Fast delivery, I wanted this for my 21 month old daughter so she can learn her numbers. I like this particular one as it has animal's she can count as well as the numbers. Its a good quality item not cheaply made.
on 13 August 2014
Good quality puzzle for young kids. Would have given it 5 stars if the number 4 was clearer and if the 6 and 9 would have been inter changeable.
on 3 December 2013
Your child will have fun with this puzzle plus will learn their numbers as well. Would recommend to anyone looking for this kind of puzzel
on 5 March 2014
Excellent speedy delivery. Brought for a young man for coordination uses, good quality, worth the money paid. Good for a disabled person.
on 2 January 2014
This is a good starter puzzle and teaches about shapes. The pieces are chunky and pegs make easier holding for tiny fingers.