4.0 out of 5 stars Made her fall over with the power!
Published 14 days ago by Rob023

1.0 out of 5 stars did not like
I used it once, and the next time I was going to use it the battery was dead.
Published 2 months ago by silvia

4.0 out of 5 stars Made her fall over with the power!, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Shots Toys 10 Speed Black Vibrating Egg Big With Remote Control (Personal Care)
Amazeballs and such fun! Unlike some other similar products you may find in a high street store (ladies name & warmest season) the key fob actually delivered a punch. We tested this while inserted and found that it was still working with me behind a closed door and in the region of 10m away, I could hear the squeals ha ha ha! The slide over cover was a brilliant idea as we don't want her to fall to the floor randomly in public now do we?
Only reason I can't give a full house of stars is the seal. It's flimsy and cheap, after inserting the second set of batteries it's showing signs of becoming slack. Before you retort about over tightening, as with all engineering principles and practice, I just put this down to poor testing of the ergonomics. (Did women actually test run this?)
For a quick fix, and to allow more enjoyable times with this product could you please include a pack of say 3-5 spare O rings? Yes I would buy it again now we've found one that delivers what is supposed to happen. ;) Thanks for the fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Aug 2014
the only issue is that for some reasons the batteries do not have a long life expectancy....

1.0 out of 5 stars did not like, 18 Aug 2014
I used it once, and the next time I was going to use it the battery was dead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014