5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, a must for all new parents!
Having struggled with keeping the sun off our new baby's face as well as helping him sleep better whilst out and about I ordered this to give it a try, seemed too good to be true but it really isn't!

First day out with it, it worked brilliantly.

Published on 28 April 2010 by Mrs. EJ Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars The green edging is really garish.
This product is a great idea and works really well. We used it on holiday to protect our 4 month old son from the sun during the day and keep out the light in the evenngs and help him sleep whilst we were out having a meal. It worked brilliantly in both cases.

The only downside is that the edging and Velcro straps are a vivid fluorescent green which is really...
Published 8 months ago by LW

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, a must for all new parents!, 28 April 2010
Mrs. EJ Harris (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SnoozeShade The Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs (Baby Product)

First day out with it, it worked brilliantly.

On the third use, he went to sleep, and STAYED ASLEEP for 3 solid hours in his car seat, which he usually hates!

Amazing product, so simple, so well designed, have recommended it to all my new Mummy friends who have also gone on to buy and love it! Love the fact that it fits not only the car seat but also the carrycot & buggy, will last for ages and nice and neat and small when folded & not in use!

Fits our Bugaboo Chameleon but also our cheapy travel buggy from Mothercare so you can buy with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb 2013
Well worth it - helps my baby sleep so well! I found it to be a great buy, keeping the sun out of his eyes while out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Oct 2012
Fits on to everything. Cuts out light to help my baby sleep. Handy zip to keep an eye on him whilst the shade is on. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for naps on the go!, 19 Dec 2013
A great buy! We bought this because I got fed up with attaching muslins to the pushchair only to have my son kick them off. The snooze shade has been fantastic (even better than I imagined) - our son will now go to sleep in his pushchair with the shade on very quickly and will sleep for much longer. The shade really helps block out all stimulation and acts as a great blackout blind for the pushchair. Also works well with the car seat. One of our best baby purchases!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! if only i bought one when he was born, 11 Nov 2013
Unless my sons hat fell over his eyes when out walking he would never stay asleep when we got back from a walk (which was the only way to get him to sleep through the day!) I bought this for a holiday in May (8 months old by then) - We put him in, went for a short walk and he was alseep...and stayed asleep allowing us to sunbathe...wow! A MUST for every parent with difficult sleepers. (There were ALOT of these in Majorca)
It is far better on our Uppababy Vista than on our maclaren fold away believe it or not, i do believe it will adapt to most though, we use upside down on the mclaren now and put a towel over the back see through bit.
He is now 14 months and kicks it off, so its short lived for us but worth every single penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Sep 2013
Before I bought this I was going round with a blanket and clothes pegs! This is a great product, folds up small and goes on any pram and car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for naps out and about, 28 Aug 2012
Becky Lewis "Mrs L" (London) - See all my reviews
Fab. When i had my first child this was exactly what i wanted so i was pleased it was on the market by the time i had my second! small enough sits in bottom of buggy. Really useful if out over nap time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 13 Aug 2012
Bex (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
An extremely useful product. Unfortunately we lost ours while at a wedding, and I tried to live without it for a while, but missed it so much that I had to order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snoozetastic!, 14 Mar 2012
I love this product, it has helped my little one stay/get off to sleep many many times. What more can I say it has helped me keep my sanity!! Love the fact that you can check on them with the peek zip and I am sure it will come in handy in the summer months.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever invention!, 28 Jan 2014
MOST of my friends have bought one of these on my recommendation. I have used it almost every day since my 22 month old was born!! its very durable, great colours and my little boy feels very relaxed and secure in there when its time to sleep. keeps the wind off him when its icy out and the bright sun out his eyes when its time to sleep! He doesn't get hot in summer either, I just attach it in a what that allows the air in, but sunshine out. keeps him nicely protected in all weather!

ARRAY(0xa47e1f0c)