4.0 out of 5 stars additional light
Very pleased with size and colour of glass base, but it could have had a better quality shade and colour match.
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by Sandy

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay
This lamp is okay, but I wouln't buy it again, nor would I have bought it if I had seen it first. I would have liked a more substantial weight to the base and the glass is rather weak looking. The shade is a bit brassy, but its okay as a simple no frills lamp. It's smaller than I expected also. So overall its okay if a little pricey for the quality level.
Published on 11 Nov 2012 by Shoppiegalore

4.0 out of 5 stars additional light, 19 Feb 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Premier Housewares Arlington Glass Table Lamp, Smoke Amber (Kitchen & Home)

Premier Housewares Arlington Glass Table Lamp, Smoke Amber