Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Jigsaw Puzzles Box|Change

on 27 January 2016
These puzzles are great as they progress in difficulty. This means there is success and challenge for young minds. Peppa Pig is a favourite of many children and she features in all four scenes. The box is sturdy for storage. Mine is still in good order after 2 years. I recommend these puzzles for the under 5s.
on 13 January 2015
All Peppa Pig fans will love this - it's a great learning tool and children love the characters. Bought for a grandchil at Christmas, and well worth the price. Well packaged, on time delivery, as usual from Amazon.
on 24 April 2015
My grandchildren, 2 years and 3 years old LOVE doing these. The younger one with a little help. The pieces are chunky enough for them to manage them and they have done them over and over again. Really pleased.
on 11 March 2014
I got this out for my son only for his dad to say he'd been asking for it in the shop a few days earlier! A good job he didn't buy it too.

Son has enjoyed playing with this a few times, a nice quiet activity to do together which doesn't make lots of mess.
on 10 February 2014
Bought as a christmas gift for my two grandaughters as they are both big fans of peppa.
They loved the jigsaws and it kept them entertained for a long time. The bits are big enough for little fingers to place together.
I would highly recommend this product.
on 10 May 2014
Great 4 pack for a peppa pig mad girl. Bought for my friends 2 yr old. Love these boxes of puzzles as they can move on to doing the next stage of puzzle quickly. Bright vivid pictures on the puzzles too
My daughter is nearly two years of age. One of my friends had a jigsaw and when my daughter played with it, she loved it - hence why we bought her this.

I have to say I think this is a great toy for a 2 yr. old. She can do the 4 piece jigsaw no problem, she can have a go at the 6 piece, but it will be sometime before she has mastered the 9 or 16 piece.

Pieces are sturdy and come in a sturdy box. The jigsaw will not last for ever but I reckon it will do the job nicely for the next 12 months or so. Brightly coloured and if you love Peppa pig, this is the jigsaw for you!

Highly recommended.
on 3 October 2013
i bought this as a gift for a friend's three year old - she loved it. Did the puzzle in one go so now i wish i'd bought her a slightly harder one to do!
overall, couldn't complain - it was great.
on 1 September 2013
She has been using it everyday. The pictures are very vibrant. There has been a few spillages and it has seemed to be quite durable so far. An excellent introduction to jigsaw puzzles for little ones.
on 4 February 2015
Bought these for my 2 1/2 yrs granddaughter who loves all things Peppa Pig.Great because each puzzle was a different challenge and she could do one as soon as it came out of the box so gave her the confidence to try the others.A very happy little girl.