on 28 December 2015
It works well but you have got to get use to it and know what foods to use it for example crispy roast potatoes and parsnips go soft, and sprouts are not so good, nice size good for about 8 plus. I bought it to keep the food hot when having extra guests for Christmas dinner, it does the job but I thing I have probably wasted my money.
on 28 October 2014
Keeps the food really hot when on high setting. The electric cable is way too short so you have to use an extension cable which is really annoying, hence only 4 stars. The lids being made of plastic means I won't wash them in the dishwasher but even being careful with them they have cracked around the edges with the heat from the trays, they have only been use about 5 times. I hope I will be able to get replacements when they are beyond use. On the up side the hot plate server takes the worry out of serving your food all at the same time and hot. It's great when my daughters are having a sleep over and they want a cooked breakfast in the morning, no more short order cooking for me, there's your food please help yourselves!

To sum up, hot plates great but the lids are rubbish!
on 22 April 2014
this food warmer was just the right size,when we measured others they seemed quite tiny. The three heat settings are very useful
and the dishes can be taken out and you have a useful heated tray. The only down side is that the edges of the steel dishes are rather sharp so care must be taken when washing and drying.
on 29 December 2013
This item arrived speedily. Purchased for Christmas this hot tray food warmer certainly did the job. 15 people to serve and the food was kept hot, even going back for seconds food was still warm. A great improvement on separate dishes all over the table going cold. I would recommend this hot tray for all year round dinner parties, even bbq's because you can then keep your meat warm and it will not dry out.
on 7 December 2013
Bought this item as a present & my family love it, the size is great for a family, dinner parties etc. Also, it can be used with the individual trays , plus as a hot plate making it well worth the money. Excellent product.
on 18 October 2013
I am delighted with my purchase. The express delivery option ensured it arrived on time and in perfect order. It was well packaged and the instructions for use were clear and concise. The server looks professional and sits beautifully on our kitchen work surface. We cook for family every week and this is going to be invaluable to save space, time and of course keep food warm so people can serve themselves. We cannot wait to use it over the Christmas period.
on 13 December 2013
I am quite.pleased with it.It is quite sturdy and keeps food warm .i was hoping that it would hold a bit more food but is quite sufficient for 6-8 people.I would recommend it for small family gatherings.
on 12 November 2014
Arrived within a couple of days of ordering, extremely well packaged.
Good product, good size and does exactly what it's supposed to, what more can one say, would definitely recommend product and seller.
on 30 December 2013
If like me you enjoy entertaining friend and relatives, this little guy is just what the doctor ordered. Gone are the days of running out of room to keep food warm prior to serving and gone are the days of boring cold buffets. I use this regularly and often get comments from my guests about how good it is. Would fully recommend.
on 5 August 2013
Only used this a couple of times and that was food keeping BBQ food hot. Works very well and we are pleased with the purchase. Have no doubt that it will perform to our expectations when we use it for serving dinners.