5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!
Beautiful champagne, great price, delivery speedy!
Published 5 months ago by Mrs Y Sealy

2.0 out of 5 stars Over-rated and not for me
In my opinion this is seriously over-rated champagne.
Last Christmas we bought it as a treat, and actually received some Morrison's own brand Champagne that tasted much better.
Overall I would say that this is not sweet but slightly bitter in flavour, the champagne lacks and discernible character or flavour, and was a massive disappointment.
In comparison...
Published 2 months ago by A. Sinclair

2.0 out of 5 stars Over-rated and not for me, 31 Aug 2014
A. Sinclair (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Laurent Perrier Cuvee Rose Brut NV Champagne 75cl (Grocery)
In my opinion this is seriously over-rated champagne.
In comparison to a brand such as Maison Veuve Clicquot there really is no comparison. This offers a superb, crisp, character-full flavour and from the first drop has you wanting more. Whereas this Laurent Perrier left me wanting to offer it out to other people and get rid of it as soon as possible.

That said wine is very subjective, and some people could well love this brand. But this will be that last time that I ever buy this champagne as it is really not for me. I like wine with character and flavour, and this has neither.

1.0 out of 5 stars Presentation 0, 10 Oct 2014
Arrived without a gift box. Disappointing seeing as it is a gift and its clearly shown with one! Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 29 Jun 2014
Beautiful champagne, great price, delivery speedy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely champagne, 23 Jan 2014
Purchased for my partner and me for Christmas. Lovely champagne we absolutely loved it! Highly recommended at such a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice, good value, champagne., 23 Jan 2014
This is a very good pink champagne. Not quite as delicate as Billicart-Salmon, but not far off and a lot cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat to me from me, 31 Dec 2013
only way I can afford it is on a great deal like that - lovely stuff. Made my Christmas special.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the nicest Champagne around, 14 Dec 2013
Love Laurent Perrier Rose. Was delighted to see it on the black friday lightening deals. Great price for such a quality champagne

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 Sep 2014
Not a massive champagne drinker, but I can appreciate good quality and this one surely fits that bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 July 2014
I purchased this for an end of term party, and goes down a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Nov 2012
Purchased this as a aniversary gift for my husband and were very pleased with it. It arrived very quickly and the presentation box is lovely.

Laurent Perrier Cuvee Rose Brut NV Champagne 75cl