on 16 July 2013
What an awesome series, with a good moral message.

(It's not much of a life when you're just a pretty face)
Just to be whoever you are is no disgrace
Don't be scared if you don't fit in
Look who's in the reject bin!

It's the Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Dolls like you and me
Made imperfectly

So if you got a bump on your nose or lumps on your toes
Do not despair
Be like the Raggy Dolls, and say I just don't care
Cause Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Are happy just to be
Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls
Dolls like you and me!

(Closing Theme)

It's not much of a life when you're just a pretty face
Just to be whoever you are is no disgrace
Look around and you will find
People of every kind

Like the Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Dolls like you and me
Made imperfectly

So if you're not at ease with your nobbly knees and your fingers are all thumbs
Stand on your two left feet, and join our Raggy Doll chums
Cause Raggy Dolls (Raggy Dolls)
Are happy just to be
Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls
Dolls like you and me!
on 16 September 2011
Raggy Dolls was the best money spent, i watched it many years ago with my children and now i have watched it with my grandchildren who absolutely adored it.
Just to see Sad Sack, Princess, Dotty, Pierre, Back to Front, was amazing.
They live in the reject bin at a toy factory and they have all sorts of adventures, but through it all they stick together and are always best of friends.
The Raggy Dolls makes excellent viewing and any child would love to have it in their collection, it keeps them occupied for ages giving you time to put your feet up and relive your childhood
on 2 October 2012
Very good dvd. Bought this for my daughters and they love it and watch it non stop. It is on for a very long time and keeps them entertained for ages. I loved it when i was younger and watch it now. Very good.
on 18 January 2013
I puchased these as a replacment for the old & tatty Video Tape.
They were received by return and when played found their quality to be much better than the Video Tape.
The stories were more interesting too. They capture the attention of our 4 year old children.
on 7 November 2013
The quality isn't great but for the price you pay it is fair value - the cartoon is just as I remember and my daughter loves it, but the quality of the show isn't good (I've other dvds with similar aged cartoons that are much higher quality!)
on 21 June 2010
I can't tell you how much I wanted this, I have hoped they would release it for years now and when I saw that it was available to pre-order, I was right on it.
Raggy Dolls was my absolute favourite programme when I was a child and I have never forgotten the theme tune, I can't wait to make my kids watch it with me later.
on 29 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter for a trip down memory lane.
She watched it while recovering from having her wisdom teeth removed.
It was one of her favorite programs as a child, she loved it just as much now, She is now 29!
She has also played it when her friends visit, they also loved re watching,
One of her friends has a 3 year old daughter, she loves it as well and asks to watch it every time she visits my daughter.
on 21 October 2010
Such a great thing it is to see all these old favourites come out on DVD. I still have 3 old VHS tapes of this show and boy i still love it. My nephews and Nieces will appreciate this sort of show when they get a little older. Looking forward to purchasing the other seasons when they come out.
on 20 June 2012
I ordered this as it was my favourite cartoon when i was small. it arrived a day earlier and when it came i put it on and my 3 year old daughter loved it and now she will watch nothing else. would recommend
on 15 February 2012
I recieved this item extremely quickly after purchasing it. As soon as I got it I put it on, and I LOVED it. Good quality, very fun to watch - for all ages. Would recommend to anyone who inquires about it.