Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 October 2014
I got the vinyl when it was released, back in 1990, and the Japanese edition CD about 10 years ago -this CD included the Childline single.
This edition with the additional songs, as well as Phil Creswick's conmentary and photos, is like a little treasure for the fans of the Fab Three.
Even if you have other editions, this one is still worth buying.
on 21 April 2012
The album wasn't as good as I thought it would be apart from the hit songs. It's very cheesy music and I don't want to admit to anyone my age that I listen to this music. The sleeve was quite good though.
on 16 April 2010
As much as I generally like this Album it is more because I like some of the songs. I wouldn't really describe Big Fun as great vocalists. However,they had UK chart hits with BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE(4) ,CAN'T SHAKE THE FEELING(8) and HANDFUL OF PROMISES(21). Big Fun and Sonia had a top 20 UK chart hit with the Stock Aitken Waterman written YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND(14 and nice Saxophone). This Album also has a cover of the Carole King YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND by Big Fun and Sonia. Big Fun also had a minor hit with their cover of HEY THERE LONELY GIRL (62).

HANDFUL OF PROMISES - One of the best songs on the Album,very catchy.
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE - Cover of The Jacksons Classic.
CAN'T SHAKE THE FEELING - Synth city with an uplifting chorus.
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO PARTY - 'Technotronic'
NOT THAT KINDA GUY - Average pop song.
WE'RE IN THIS LOVE FOREVER - Would have made a good single.Upbeat.
WHY DID YOU BREAK MY HEART - Boogie in the Kitchen with 'Conga'style
brass.
BRING YOUR LOVE BACK TO ME - Average pop song.
THE HEAVEN I NEED - 'The Three Degrees' had a hit with this song.
HEY THERE LONELY GIRL - Not keen.Boring Song.
I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE - This was a hit for 'Martika'.Big Funs version is
okay.
Both YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND songs are great.
Enjoy.
on 24 September 2010
I Own all of the groups' cd singles. If u have them also then don't buy this cd but if u don't then this cd is for u.
U get all the extended versions except the alternative mix of "hey there lonely girl".

TOP SONGS VERSIONS:

1. Handful of promises 12'
2. Can't shake the feeling 12' & 7'
3. Blame it on the boogie 12' pwl mix
4. You ve got a friend 12'
5. Hey there lonely girl Alternative 12' mix (not included in this cd)

EDIT NOTE:

Sadly the 12' version of "can't shake the feeling" is not the original extended version only a remix version and there is no extended version for "you've got a friend" in this cd.
on 11 April 2010
This is yet another wonderful flashback to when pop was fun and energetic, and also was considered not only radio hits but club gems. The vocals are pristine, and the production typical of Stock/Aitken/Waterman - and is now available with all the extended club remixes on one CD album.
on 3 October 2008
As much as I generally like this Album it is more because I like some of the songs.I wouldn't really describe Big Fun as great vocalists.However,they had top 20 UK chart hits with BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE,CAN'T SHAKE THE FEELING and HANDFUL OF PROMISES.With Sonia they had a top 20 UK chart hit with YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND(Unfortunately not on the Album).Big Fun also had a minor hit with their cover of HEY THERE LONELY GIRL.

HANDFUL OF PROMISES - One of the best songs on the Album,very catchy.
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE - Cover of The Jacksons Classic.
CAN'T SHAKE THE FEELING - Synth city with an uplifting chorus.
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO PARTY - 'Technotronic'
NOT THAT KINDA GUY - Average pop song.
WE'RE IN THIS LOVE FOREVER - Would have made a good single.Upbeat.
WHY DID YOU BREAK MY HEART - Boogie in the Kitchen with 'Conga'style
brass.
BRING YOUR LOVE BACK TO ME - Average pop song.
THE HEAVEN I NEED - 'The Three Degrees' had a hit with this song.
HEY THERE LONELY GIRL - Not keen.Boring Song.
I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE - This was a hit for 'Martika'.Big Funs version is
okay.
on 22 September 2012
A Pocketful Of DreamsEvery song on this CD,is like disco music,
to dance to,they consist of Mark,Jason and Phil,I had my original CD,
autographed by them.
on 20 April 2014
so 80s pop of the highest calibre. Such high voices! Reminds me of being a child dancing to my sisters videotape of Cant shake the feeling form TOTP
on 13 February 2015
only brought for one song
on 6 December 2015