Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 October 2014
Blake have got some really lovely songs on this album, and I am very much enjoying listening to them! I really like blake anyway but it's nice to see them singing some very well loved songs which suit their voices beautifully such as With or Without You, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Cavatina, and She, but also some songs that I haven't heard before myself which are really enjoyable to listen to such as Unsung Hero, and Titans. If you love blake you will love this album. A very good buy.
on 9 April 2013
I stumbled upon Stephen Bowman (Blake) on Twitter. I was so impressed by his dedication to fans that I followed him and within a few days I had ordered all 4 of their CD's!! They sing beautifully together....in perfect harmony........ I hear angels singing. They have a vast selection of songs which I listen too endlessly. And I hope to hear them sing LIVE here in the USA !!! Soon!
on 19 September 2010
The quartet is unique; the voices are quality. It almost seems that the songs are chosen because an orchestral accompaniment is available. The background sometimes drowns out the singers, who could be appreciated with just a good piano arrangement. More classics please and another album soon.
on 12 April 2013
This Blake CD was received packed in a flimsy grey plastic bag. As a result the CD case was cracked.
The CD was meant to be new however it wasn't factory sealed and the case had scratches and scuff marks in line with a used CD.
VERY DISAPPOINTING PURCHASE.
on 18 March 2012
Good value, good condition & good service. Liked the CD a lot as well, would recommend, was not sure of what they sounded like, but have now booked to see them live.
on 14 December 2011
Brilliant. Saw them on QM2 where they sang most of the tracks. Very good music
better than Il Divo, well as good
on 2 November 2013
Great music. I bought all their albums and the single with Kerslake. I hope their new album with Tagalog songs be made availablle on amazon or itunes.
on 4 April 2013
The selection of songs not quite as attractive as Josh Groban, but it will be played a lot and used in the car to help with travell
on 8 June 2012
Blake are a fantastic 4 part harmony. Uk's Il Divo but much better. This album is a great mix of classical and modern songs given the Blake treatment. I have seen them in concert a couple of times and they are great - handsome to look at, entertaining, and most of all they have great voices and the evening goes so quickly you want to see them again. I love this album and play it a lot - particulary in the car - keeps me calm when I'm driving. I would thoroughly recommend the album and seeing them live.
on 17 July 2013
went to see their concert twice and i love it...all their music is good and i have all their CDs