Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 14 March 2012
not sure why the picture is showing a completely different duvet set I bought, it was a butterfly cot bed duvet set, and it is beautiful. Pity you can't see it in the picture! lol
on 18 February 2013
Lovely set, with sparkly bits, looks fab in my little girls room. Seems to wash well without loosing the glitter
on 13 April 2014
Beautiful design and colour. Very bright and vibrant with a smattering of shiny glitter over it, which has lasted through several washes. Fits cot bed size duvet well. Good quality.
on 22 May 2014
Absolutely gorgeous, made my daughters move to her big girl bed extra special. She absolutely loves it and it is lovely and bright.
on 30 November 2014
The glitter really stays where it was after washing, it is soft and my little girl loves it. I'm very happy with the purchase!
on 26 May 2013
Cot bed linens are difficult to get
This was perfect for my little girl
Quality was excellent very good material
on 9 April 2012
Saw this duvet set and thought it would look lovely in our girls room. I was very impressed with the quality of this product,will last for ages I'm sure.They wash up well and have kept their colour so I am happy with our purchase,and so are our girls.

I would recommened to a friend,as I already have done!
on 4 May 2016
What you can expect for a party bag extra.
on 13 April 2013
Its a great buy-worth d money. Good quality cover, fits perfectly cot bed duvet as described-has sparkly elements-still intact after washing. My daughter cot bed looks lovely and she is v comfortable :) highly recommended!

See one answered question