on 20 July 2015
Great to have a full set of sizes. I'm no expert (thinking I have to be a man to be an expert, but I have assembled my fare share of flat pack furniture in my time), but I thought some of the smaller ones were a bit flimsy.
You get what you pay for, if you want heavy duty and a little more durability then upgrade.
This set contains all sizes of Hex keys I can ever imagine needing to use. They are not the best quality keys; they are rough to the touch and several of the smaller ones had been bent, possibly to make them fit into the case.

The case itself is adequate although the keys are prone to falling from their slots, which may account for why two keys were missing from the set that I received. Even the simple action of gently closing the case results in three or four keys falling from their slots, no matter how well you push them into place beforehand.

It is cheap but not particularly cheerful; it'll be acceptable if you need the larger key sizes but I doubt the smaller ones will last long.
on 27 June 2015
The smallest imperial key is missing and 1 of the midrage keys holder is broken, the smallest metric keys are mis shaped but I wont use any of these and blue tack will fix the broken holder. ok for the money.
on 4 March 2015
I could have bought other sets for a similar price or cheaper, but I like the case. Unfortunately, the case is very flimsy and one of the clips was already broken when I received it. I kept it because I needed one of the keys for an urgent job.
on 28 May 2013
Nice set alan keys exactly what I needed. The case maybe a lil tacky and some of the alan keys may rattel around in the case. Some may not be bent to perfect right angels but who cares It's a really good bargain and all the sizes are rite very happy for what I paid.
on 10 June 2014
The edges are gone on every single Hex Key on the very first use. looks like they are made from out of cheese !
literally had to throw the box away after 5 minute as these are absolutely useless.
on 3 June 2013
This set covers just about all the keys you would need on a regular basis. They may not match the premium quality keys but for the average DIYer they are all you want. Storage case is ok, keys good, overall value good and delivery was fast.
VINE VOICEon 14 December 2013
A useful set of hexagon keys in pretty much any size you ever need. Allen keys have an annoying habit of going walkies when you need them to take something apart, so something like this you can store them in is always useful. The smaller keys won't last five minutes but the bigger ones will come in useful.
on 2 August 2013
The case was broken when I got it, As it was broken on the inside I do not think it is due to shipping. This is the main reason for the 3 stars. Sell may want to check items before sending out.

Apart from that this product does what it says and works great.
on 4 December 2013
I bought this to replace a much smaller set (8 allen keys but good quality) because I lost it. This one is certainly cheap - the thinner keys are bendy, one snapped on first use, and at least 2-3 more have already got rounded end through minimal use. Fortunately (and almost inevitably) the smaller set turned up soon after these were delivered, so aside from the waste of a few pounds I'm no worse off!

See one answered question