5.0 out of 5 stars original wheat bear glasses, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: PAULANER BEER Glasses, Set of 6 pieces HALF PINT, 0,3 Litre lined, New
ideal for sharing a bottle of wheat bear. these are the original glasses. good quality and I would recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Beer Glass, 13 Nov 2013
These are my favourite beer glasses. They are elegant and robust. I first saw them in South Africa where I got a taste for the excellent Paulaner wheat beer and I bought a couple of glasses when I was there. I've had the glasses for nearly six years but broke one recently, which promted me to buy these. The capacity is about half a pint (33ml), which is ideal for me. The glasses are German made and extra thick, apparently because when the Germans say 'prost' they clink glasses, so they're reinforced towards the bottom. The result is that you'll have to be as careless as I was to break one. I really like a nice beer glass and these fit the bill perfectly for me. I didn't really buy them for this purpose, but if a woman likes beer or lager, she'll like it from these attractive glasses that don't look too big. At a fraction under 4 each for a quality glass, I think they're good value. I had a bit of concern about ordering glasses over the net, but they were very safely packaged and arrived in one piece. Now I've got the glasses I felt obliged to buy some of Paulaner's beer online!