5.0 out of 5 stars I found one at last
I bought this chain as a last resort as every chain I bought snapped with in weeks, I use the cahin to wear a cross every day, and have been swapping in over with another small pendant. I am so happy with it I do intend to purchase another so I have no need to swap over the attachments
Published on 21 Feb. 2011 by Caz

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but...
I'm disappointed to discover that where the chain is attached to the clasp it is rough and constantly tangles in my hair. As a result, the chain gets covered in hair and several times a day I have to snap hairs that it has caught to stop them from being pulled. The chain is lovely, but for me the hair tangling bit really spoils it and I doubt I'll be wearing it much.
Published 15 months ago by Charlie's Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars I found one at last, 21 Feb. 2011
This review is from: 20 Inch Diamond Cut Sterling Silver Snake Chain (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 9 Jan. 2011
Tony (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This is a simple well made product. My wife has had this for about 3 months now and it is lasting well with no signs of wear. For the price I would be pleased to recommend this product as a chain for a pendant not as a main piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver chain, 7 Jun. 2011
I bought this as a replacement for my old chain which had seen better days.The service was fast and efficient, so was the delivery and packaging.The chain itself is beautiful and just the right length(20").I have finally found a place to purchase my next silver items from with confidence. Highly recommended.Presents will no longer be a problem,jewelry is boxed.Brilliant and many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely chain, 10 July 2011
I'm really pleased with this chain, it looks and feels smooth and comfortable. I've worn it a lot with different pendants and it's wearing really well. Great value and I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant jewellry, 26 July 2013
Beautiful chain. The 'extra' length makes it perfect to wear on its own or with a pendant. The clasp is easy to open and close.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for, 26 May 2014
right length and a good diameter chain, I replaced a broken one.Well worth the money and sent fast. Just a great little chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 31 Jan. 2014
I was very pleased with this item. It's fairly heavy so my silver heart sits on it well and it hangs nicely. It is a good quality and looks it. It arrived well packaged. The only small criticism is the clasp is quite tiny but I would definitely recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slinky and smooth, 21 Feb. 2014
I bought this necklace to replace older plated chains that have come with some much loved pendants I've received as gifts.. A great length for me, and I'm considering buying a few more as it's well made, doesn't catch clothes and is easy to re thread pendants onto. I'd certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this chan to replace an old one to hang a favourite locket on-, 22 July 2013
I bought this chain to hang a favourite locket on and I am very happy with the quality of it. My locket looks lovely and the chain is just the right length for it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to purchase a new chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 inch sterling silver snake chain, 16 April 2013
Love the diamond cut on this chain and it is exactly what I was looking for as a replacement for my previous chain that snapped in two. Quick dispatch and delivery - excellent product and service. Thank you.

20 Inch Diamond Cut Sterling Silver Snake Chain