on 7 December 2014
These are good, well-made dog beds. This is the fourth that we have had, which illustrates the only obvious downside which is that they do not last very long for our Labrador. Hence 4 not 5 stars. They seem to need replacing only because the 'stuffing' in the inner mattress disintegrates and no amount of plumping up returns it to as useable, comfortable, state. On our experience, they last about a year. Otherwise they are good, easily used in the back of an estate car without causing damage as the hard plastic beds tend to.
What a super bed for our beagle, well it could fit him and another on it. Yes, it takes over a large space in the kitchen but it does look like an expensive bed not a cheap one likely to fall apart after a few scratches from him.

It does give the measurements but thinking it just as a medium it would be the size for a beagle, but more suited to a Labrador or two smaller sized dogs. My fault should have measured but value for money for the size of it.

It looks comfortable, even though he did fall off it first as a bit higher up (nicely padded) than his previous bed. But it gives him the ability to be able to stretch and sleep in any position, important with him suffering from a renal issue and also doggy menigitis. To me this is the equivalent of humans sleeping on a top rated mattress, never had heard of Danish Design beforehand but glad I found the make on the web.

The bed looks well made and in this tweed effect one for a country home. No crumpling noise when he lies on it which is good for us, washable cover and easy to run the cleaner attachment over to pick up the hairs.

Have seen various makes in pet stores and they are always quite pricey, but this one seems well made and at a good price too. One happy pet owner and one very happy beagle.

Delivery was so quick on this and with Tracking but at no extra cost so a super buy.

UPDATE March 2014. The only thing is with it being well used now is that this tweed cover lovely as it is. Is becoming a bit of a pain to Hoover, maybe because Scooby is shedding more hair, but it seems to get more stuck into the fabric so much more elbow power is needed to remove the hair, even using a Dyson still hard work. So at the start of life it seemed a lot easier to Hoover each day and not so many hairs get stuck in it. Still washes really well and no colour fade and no loose threads or any stitching coming undone and zip still all working well. The suede terracotta cover is a lot better as that does not seem to get any hairs stuck half as much in it.
on 10 October 2013
We are so pleased with this purchase! We have spent a long time trying to find a dog bed that a) looks nice b) is a decent price and c) will be comfy enough for our dog - it is very well padded and our 8 month old cocker spaniel loves this bed and took to it immediately.
on 24 August 2013
This is brilliant and easy to clean. My dog loves it and he has been through several over the past two years, so the fact that he hasn't chewed it and it hasn't lost its firmness is fantasic! Buy it, you won't be disappointed!
on 1 May 2013
My puppies love it and take their toys there for a play session. They also like to dive bomb onto the bed or have a wrestling match, it's so soft and comfortable. Have washed the cover very successfully too.
on 10 February 2014
My dog seems very comfortable and readily uses it. She is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever so a reasonable size and quite stocky and heavy. I am not sure how long the filling will last. It does seem to collapse under her weight but if the cover lasts I may re stuff the filling.
on 31 May 2013
Our dog loves her new bed and it is so portable. May even thing of buying another one. Also recommended this to some else and they have just bought if for their border collie with severe arthritis and what a difference it has made to the dog.
on 18 November 2011
I liked this as soon as we saw it, it looked to ideal for our Labrador - and is! She looks so cute and comfortable on it, especially when lying full out on her side, just as we lie in a bed! She has 2 other beda (1 in the kitchen another in the outhouse. The one above is her night time bed!

I've just washed it for the first time and it washed up beautifully. I'm delighted with it, but more important is he fact that our dear Lab is. I'd recommend them to anyone.
on 26 February 2011
A very good quality dog bed which my labrador took to immediately and is reluctant to leave! Medium size is plenty big enough for an average sized lab although a big lab may need the larger size to stretch out. Haven't washed it yet, but it looks easy to zip off. Would highly recommend.
on 12 October 2014
A bit of confusion over delivery as it stated on Amamzon it had been delivered, when in fact it hadn't - contacted courier service and they said it was a GPS error - it was delivered the next day. The bed is lovely and a good size for my older border collie….who probably won't use it, but it will be used by the younger one and visiting dogs. As I just received it yesterday i don't know how well it will last - but it looks sturdy and the covering is lovely

See one answered question