5.0 out of 5 stars exercise bike
this is an excellent exercise bike. I do 40k a day, its silent, has plenty resistance settings. Highly recommend this product.
Published on 18 Sept. 2010 by hagafan

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to give it more stars
I bought this bike about 3 months ago, easy to set up..computer was easy to use, not a problem. I've really been enjoying this bike, but i must admit the highest resistance setting wasn't that hard..but saying that it gave me a good 45 minute exercise..

Published on 17 July 2011 by Mr Wiggles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars exercise bike, 18 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value for the money, 27 April 2011
Mrs. T. A. Solomon (newcastle uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
My husband and i purchased this bike for us both to use, and we are both really pleased with it even though there is about a 4 stone difference in our weights. You can adjust the height of the seat very easily and securely, also the positioning of the handlebars as well. You can change the tension you are pedalling against very easily even whilst cycling. The computer is very simple to read and understand, telling you exactly how far you have gone, how long you have been cycling for,your heart rate, and even how many calories you have burnt. We would both strongly recommend this exercise bike.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely jubbley, 1 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
I wasn't sure what to expect but the cycle arrived pdq in an amazingly small package. It took about 20 minutes to assemble and about the same to understand the computer. I've been using it now for several weeks and it does exactly what it says on the packet. I am very pleased with the ease of use and value for money and hope to get many years use out of it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to give it more stars, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)

Anyway now its developed a problem, there's a knocking noise..which led me to believe there was a problem with the bearings, anyway I contacted Marcy via email directly but got no reply, so i just deciding to look inside myself, anyway after adding a little more grease to the bearings the noise has gone..BUT..the resistance now seems even more easier, so the hardest setting is really really easy..

surely adding a tiny amount of grease wouldn't affect the resistance.. I didn't mess around with anything else..

anyway maybe just maybe if Marcy do reply ill ask them about it..

at the end of the day though I wouldn't of thought after just 3 months a problem would occur..

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
I did a lot of research on bikes for around this price bracket. An independent site gave this bike top marks in the budget section. I used to do lots of cycling but am just getting back into it along with my wife, this bike is ideal for when we can't get out. It is a good size for both of us and easy to put together. The computer is easy to use, the settings don't go to taxing which is a good thing as it will not stress yr knees. You can get a good work out while watching the tv which means i can use it after work. Overall a great little bike.....

5.0 out of 5 stars A Godsend for the Aged, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
With my wife ,we have been using exercise bikes for the last 25 years.My last bike fell apart a few weeks ago and I was looking for something to suit a young 76 year old.This Marcy bike is ideal for comfort, sturdiness, quietness and appearnce. the reistance settings are ideal for us and are easily changed while cycling.We use it 5 to 6 days a week for 20 to 30 mins a day and hopefully for a good many years from now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cycle, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
The cycle is good quality, nice and solid,and the display is clear to read and user friendly, a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 6 July 2011
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
This product simply does the job. It is sturdy and so far appears to be durable. The computer function is easy to read and is motivating to further targets of the user. I would and do recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but ....., 25 July 2010
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
Excellent bike, but the computer part was covered by the briefest instructions and despite contacting the suppliers we are no wiser as to how to opperate this part. Sad because the bike is very good and the tension control mechanism is very efficient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Marcy CL503 Magnetic Cycle, 18 July 2011
J. A. Marwood - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marcy Magnetic Cycle (Misc.)
Very pleased with this. I had this built for me by a handyman so no idea if it is easy to build. Works really well, computer screen tells you how many calories you burn, how fast and other things Im not sure I understand. All in all would definitely recommend this as a really good exercise bike.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›