At [...] for over 50 trance tracks this would have to be pretty naff to be bad value for money. I'm glad to report that it is, for the most part, a balanced and well chosen retrospective.
Far too many trance albums choose boring remixes but many of these tracks are the originals and most of the remixes are worth a listen. It would be near impossible to please everyone all the way through such a huge collection and frankly I wasn't disappointed very often & when I was it was simply my opinion of a track and not because a dull remix was picked and it would be true to say just about all the music here deserves it's place on the album.
The remix is nicely segued and the 3 continuous remixes always seem a bit redundant to me but are a nice touch if they suit you.
This also scores well for me because whoever chose the content stuck to trance and avoided the temptation to slip in other dance genre.
The recording is vibrant and avoids the lack of depth that can haunt dance track downloads.
If you wonder what Trance might be all about then give this a go as there are a lot of solid tunes here and at this price you should feel well pleased with the VFM. If you like it you might want to try a sub-genre of trance, the 'psy-trance Euphoria' albums are excellent for instance.
If you are an old hand with then you are likely to have your favourites from this lot anyway but this may be a handy 'all in one' collection for you too.
Either way this presents a lot of dependable music for not a lot of money.
on 9 January 2011
I'm a Trance and Euphoria Dj of over 10 years and have never in my life found an album so worthy of playing! This includes all the club classics; for the most part in their ORIGINAL native format. This is somewhat rare in a commercial album, and not least in a digital one. Many mixes on here are identical to ones I have paid considerable money for in the past to play at venues. While this is for private use, it is an amazing buy!

I have always insited upon buying CDs however could not resist this - every track is an extended mix. Anyone who like Trance, and dance for that matter, will love this album!
review image
on 30 March 2010
I bought this compilation last weekend and it's brilliant but has anyone else noticed that CD 2&3 are the wrong way round? the tracks that are listed for CD3 are on CD2 and vice versa, that said it's the one of the best trance compilations out there along with Godskitchens latest one.. a must buy for any dance music fan
on 28 March 2010
If Euphoria is your thing - YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS!! I have been wanting an album like this for soooooooo long! For the first time ever all of the most amazing Euphoric hits are actually on ONE album. Amazing! Great price for so many tracks, I would have paid a fortune for this!
on 6 July 2013
If I'm honest, I much prefer buying CD's rather than downloading, but after reading the many favourable reviews of this MP3 album, I thought I'd give it a go.
I'm so pleased I did, at £8 it is incredible value for money. Not only do you get loads of awesome tracks but 3 80 minute mixes are thrown in too. The choices of tracks are simply fantastic, definitely no 'album fillers' here.
This is the best 8 quid I've spent in a long time, seriously worth it!!!
on 30 June 2014
I'm a experienced trance DJ, this is how I would of put this CD together, the mixes are excellent: its not just straight mixes sometimes the DJ will bring the next track in slightly early and let the two records make another track then fade out, and on some tracks the DJ lets the tracks just fade out and in forever (2 mins of just mixing). The tunes are the best of the classic trance era though some with slightly unheard of remixes which are never the less brilliant.
on 31 March 2010
A brilliant collection of music, CD 2 is the weakest (CD3 even, as CD2 and CD3 are the wrong way around) but the other two are filled with massive trance hits, over 50 songs and most of them are 5 star. Recommend to anyone interested in the genre or dance/club music in general.
on 3 December 2012
Like it says on the tin, 10 years worth of trance anthems, you will have heard just about all of these tunes, because they're anthems, a great album as ever from the Euphoria series, you wont be dissapointed.
on 3 June 2010
Not impressed, I didn't get past the first CD before I lost interest, Its all been done before in every other classic compilation, Same old tune just mixed about a bit, Thankfully I got it as a gift.
on 29 May 2010
All the previous comp albums have been brilliant, but most of them lacked harmonic mixing, this however is not the case

This had all the tracks we loved and with the lessons of harmonic mixing this was the one that got everything right, each one is classic after classic (even though it goes further than a decade, but we already knew this, lol)

Definatly worth a trip down memory lane and one to keep forever!