Package Quantity: 1Style Name: CLASSICChange
Price:£2.80+ Free shipping

on 1 May 2013
Did what is should do worked perfrectly no problems would by again, good quality, quick service, saved money, excellent purchase
on 29 November 2012
What can I say? It does what it is meant to and does it well. Good quality and well priced nothing I can find fault with.
on 30 April 2014
I really needed a way to isolate the toilet cistern as I was changing the flush and it was easier than going downstairs and it would be there if anything needed doing in the future. My problem was I didn't have much room to put one in! I asked previous buyers and they all assured me that it would fit easily so I bought them. I find compression joints very easy to fit and there were no problems with leaks. Turning the screw quarter turn opens and closes the valve o.k and allowed me to change my flush nicely. I'm sure you can get them but it would be nice to fit a key or something similar to the turn screw in case of a problem and you don't have a screwdriver, or widen it so a small coin could be used to open/close the valve. I did have a lever valve but found this a better size.
on 29 September 2013
Nicely made, and at a good price too. Needed these to replace older valves that had started to leak, and they do the job very well indeed.
on 19 January 2015
Once fitted this valve saves time and trouble if ever you need to do further work. Saves having to turn water off at the mains plus the advantage of not having to drain the whole system to carry out maintenance. Great buy and very reasonably priced.
on 3 December 2015
It works fine as a stop valve. But as soon as you go to turn the valve to start water flow, the water comes squirting out of the screw . Obviously not a good seal on the internal workings. Not happy. Wet floor, unhappy girlfriend!
on 22 November 2014
These made my life easy as I had a stoptap that was faulty,and had to remove a kitchen sink ,I should have bought more and done the other sinks and shower while I was at it,quick delivery and price.
on 28 August 2013
Made very well. Built to do the job. Supplier sent out very fast, have been used to isolate so work can be carried out in the bathroom.
on 23 October 2014
Well made and cheaper than most plumbing shops. Protect your water lines from flooding with screw turned ball valves. Excellent.
on 3 February 2015
It works and does the job a treat.

Make sure you fit the correct way, it's marked with arrows for direction of flow.