5.0 out of 5 stars Hama SD Case
Excellent product cards clip in nice and not falling all over the place. Nice look and well built great product shame cannot but one for CF cards. Would recommend worth every penny to keep you cards save.
Published on 20 April 2012 by Mr. Ravi Kalsy

1.0 out of 5 stars lost sd cards
Published on 4 Oct. 2012 by joelicon

1.0 out of 5 stars lost sd cards, 4 Oct. 2012
Bought this wallet thought it was of good quallity and made by a well known maker but I got it wrong would have been better buying one at a third of the price, as I have lost two micro sd cards in less than a week it seems that they do not catch in the holder and slip out into the bend of the wallet and then escape into the big wide world save your money don't buy this product I have stopped using it as too costly buying new sd cards disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, 8 Nov. 2012
This looked like just what I needed.
When it arrived it looked very smart so I put my micro memory cards in it walked to next room to show my partner and when I opened it the cards all fell out.
Thought "it must be me" so tried several more times always with same result.
So sent it back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit for SD cards, 23 May 2014
WL (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
When it comes to SD card storage, there's not a great deal of choice available for storing more than 4 in a single case. I needed to store 8 and so this wallet seemed to fit the bill quite nicely. Overall, it's an okay product. It's slim and offers a degree of protection, but don't expect it to be weatherproof. Also, be aware that the SD card slots are a tight fit or at least they are for my Sandisk SD cards. If you push an SD card fully into a slot then you'll need tweezers or pliers to pull it back out. You can avoid a stuck card by only inserting SD cards partially into the wallet's holding slots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama SD Case, 20 April 2012
Mr. Ravi Kalsy (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 13 Mar. 2014
One microSD slot not glued in properly, therefore raised and doesn't work, just falls out. Limits the use of it, I don't want to be losing my 64gb micro SD because of this faulty case. Advice to others: don't get this case, find a better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 July 2013
Bernard Williams (St Neots, Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This is a very well made wallet that holds four sd cards and four microsd cards. In fact I use microsd adapters in the sd slots so that I can carry eight microsd cards in total. It is difficult to find microsd card holders/wallets, so this was a welcome find.

My only criticism is the the microsd slots are a little tight and it is a little fiddly trying to retrieve then. I expect they will loosen in due course, but it is better to have them tighter rather than looser since microsd cards are so small and easy to loose. The sd card slots work like a dream.

Highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 15 Feb. 2014
useless in my opinion

the micro cards drop out of them,

this cost me a 64Gb card before I learned an expensive lesson

not recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very secure, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hama 00095969 Vegas XS Memory Card Case for SD / MicroSD - Brown (Electronics)
This is a nice size, but I have found that the mini SD cards tend to fall out when the case is in the bottom of my bag. This is a bit of a pain as I have to rummage about finding them. The odd thing is though, it's actually hard to take them out of the slots when you do want to use one !! So they come out when you don't want them to, and stay in place when you do want them to come out :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the job, 3 Sept. 2013
kat4s (Scotland, uk) - See all my reviews
Really happy with this for transporting a number of memory cards on a long trip this summer. I prefer a lot of small cards rather than one big one, so if the worst happens and the camera is stolen then I don't lose photos from the whole trip, so this did the job really well. Perhaps a touch fiddly getting them out at times, but then to be honest you can also be sure they won't fall out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Feb. 2013
Fantastic quality and value for money. keeps all my SD cards in one place. would recommend to any mature or pro photographer.