4.0 out of 5 stars folding trolley
Absolutely brilliant, really handy. holds quite a bit. not for too heavy stuff though. Not for bumping up/down kerbs/stairs, as this tends to break the front of the box at the bottom. Not built for tall people though, tend to stoop a bit.
Published 18 months ago by Kaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
The handle isn't long enough for me (i'm quite tall), but it was good as a quick, cheap carrier. Don't put too much in it and be careful with it - it wont put up with many kirb smashed and the front breaks off... :)
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Flowerpot

4.0 out of 5 stars folding trolley, 13 Sept. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Jan. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
This is a revised review after originally giving this 4 stars. I bought this at the end of august 2014 and used it once a week for approximately 10 mins each time. After the 7th use on 21st Oct, I noticed a large split in the front of the cart near the bottom on the left hand side which extended towards the middle of the front piece.
I contacted the seller and sent pictures of the defect as requested. The seller refused to replace the cart saying the crack was caused by "neglect or excessive force", both of which I totally refute. I transported 2 light bags to my place of work once a week. The rest of the time, the car was folded flat in an upright position in the boot of my car.
I advise you not to buy this product as not fit for occasional use and the seller is very unhelpful and refuses to replace this clearly faulty product. Spend your money elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars folding cart., 24 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
This is ideal for me ,taking washing out to line as i'm unable to carry. Light weight, easily folds up and being rigid plastic, no colour transferred to even white washing. I also use for carrying shopping in from my car. I'm disabled, so makes my life a lot easier and independent.

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
I was unsure about this purchase as the reviews were not so good. However I bought for use at a music festival and worked on the basis that for the price I would be happy if it just lasted the 4 days. However, I found it useful for lots things (carrying water/putting my small dog in/storing at tent). Further, it is still in one piece and now my grandson has been playing with it. It has certainly served it's purpose for me and good value for cheap price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beats carrying, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
Ideal size for business documents but on the whole rather flimsy and did not stand up to the UK postal system

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing on many levels!, 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
Wrong colour sent. Black and red product ordered (as image) to enable user to differentiate from similar items used by office colleagues. Black one sent, same colour as those used by colleagues! Handle very short, I am 5'6" and have to stoop to pull product along. It was purchased to help reduce back problems, not make them worse. I would neither buy this product again nor recommend it to others. I kept the product because it was easier to keep and use than return, claim the money back and order another at the risk of the same problem occurring again. Not impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Cart, 12 May 2013
J. Bates (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
Happy with the cart but the wheels are not very good going from the car to a building on tarmac that is a little rough. Wish the handle was a little longer. Overall very happy with what I have got for the money paid.

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke after 2 weeks use with no obvious cause., 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
These boxes can be really handy as a teacher but unfortunately this is off really poor quality. It broke after just two weeks with no obvious cause.

The seller bascially said as you've now bought it there is nothing we can do about it breaking so offered no replacement which isn't exactly the best customer service. So its a waste of money unfortunately, I would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed broke in less than a week, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart (DIY & Tools)
I was looking for something to carry heavy items to and from the car. This purchase seemed ideal particularly as I checked the weight capacity to ensure that I could carry bags of compost etc in it as they are too heavy for me to carry far. Initially quite happy as I carried numerous light items. After less than a week I put a bag of sand in it (less than 25kg) the bottom broke & fell out, the plastic ripped across the front none of which could be repaired and it could no longer be used.

Am-Tech Folding Boot Cart