5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta mens watch
Excellent presentation and excellent quality, the pictures didn't do it justice. I am more than happy with my purchase. Delivery was fast and secure and between the times I was promised.
Published 8 months ago by ducati

2.0 out of 5 stars watch looks ok.
Published 7 months ago by Mark Leech

2.0 out of 5 stars watch looks ok., 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: I By Invicta Men's 70113-004 Multi-Function Stainless Steel Black Leather Watch (Watch)
Watch looks ok. But as it is a gift from my wife to me i only checked it over. Regarding packaging and overall...... watch looks like it has definitely been returned before. Gift box was tatty and protective pieces creased and misplaced. Be careful when purchasing from this seller. Also becoming more and more concerned over quality of items being sold on Amazon. I can see the high street making a come back at this rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta mens watch, 11 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch!, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this watch for my husband and he loves it. It's very distinctive, and with all Invicta watches, very reliable. This is the 3rd invicta watch that he owns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi function S/Steel Invicta watch, 25 Oct 2013
Ap Flint (England) - See all my reviews
Another excellent watch by Invicta ive the gold plated one and i thought this ones very nice as well, i wasnt wrong again its very similar to the TW steel type watch i have but much cheaper and of equal quality, just love it. During daylight very easy to see one may have a bit of trouble finding the date unless your eyesight is very good but still worth it, you cant see the dial at all in the dark so you can forget that aspect but a chink of light and no real problem comes with a great leather strap in black, i changed mine for a blue rubber one I think it looks better now, on the whole its an excellent buy for the money you could pay more for something very similar, well done Invicta.