on 29 October 2013
I've been using Naty wipes since I discovered them 2 years ago. I also use their nappies, baby skincare products. They are biodegradable so I hope I am doing my bit for the planet. They definitely do not contain any nasties like Pampers or Huggies or any other baby wipes (see ingredients). Why would we smear toxins on baby's skin? Use Naty.
on 10 July 2014
Have been using these since my daughter was born, she had never any problems. They are sent free, wipe easily, feel natural, moisture content just right. The only downside is probably that they are not as easy to pull out, but not a huge problem for us. I love them and would not use anything else.
on 21 May 2013
These wipes are wonderful, no additives, no perfumes added, etc., which makes them perfect for any baby's bottom. The only thing I can point out is that they are hard to take out from the package. You try to bring one wipe out and rarely doesn't come attached more 3 or 4 wipes... Besides that, this are the best wipes I could find!
on 13 March 2014
I couldnt be more satisfied with this product. I was able to stock up on this high quality product at an excellent price. Although when you try to take one out more then come at once (i found this Ccmmon. on mano others top brands) and still remains cheaper in terms of costs.
on 14 April 2013
I bought this product since it is ecological, but the opening of the package is very small, and the wipes stick to each other so it's impossible to take one wipe at a time. The paper is nice and soft but too soft that they often tear when pulling out of the package.
on 31 December 2014
These have no real scent. Very thick wipes. Have caused no reactions or soreness. Love that they ate biodegradable but only con is they are really tricky to get out of packet in singles. More like 4 at a time.
on 12 November 2013
These are my favourite nappy wipes as they are unscented and environmentally friendly. I deducted one star as they could be wetter and when you try to remove one often a whole wad come out. It would be great if the makers could improve on these points.
VINE VOICEon 8 September 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I will say from the outset that we are not a terribly price-sensitive household, but I did take a look at comparative costs before writing this review.

When our son was born in May 2009, we took the decision that we were not going to go all the way to using washable nappies but that we did want to find an eco-friendly product line. I was also keen when he was very young to use a product as free of additives and chemicals as possible (including a lack of fragrance) and the Nature Babycare range fitted the bill, especially as it is readily available in our local supermarket.

We've been using these wipes (not the same pack I hasten to add) for over two years and they are excellent quality. They have no trouble cleaning up even the most "interesting" of nappies (and we have seen a few), they are strong and well moistened from the first to the last in the pack and they have caused no issues of sensitivity, we've not missed the fragrance and not found it an issue as the dirty nappies go straight into our Angelcare Nappy Disposal System anyway.

I also don't worry about using them to wipe his hands before eating, and his face afterwards, in a way I might if the product contained more nasties or had a strong artificial smell as fragranced wipes seem to.

I'd therefore not hesitate to recommend them...except for the perception of price...I did suddenly wonder just how much over the odds we'd been paying as set out to write this.

I was therefore relieved to see that that these wipes come out at about 5p each, whilst a comparable more mainstream brand (Johnson Baby Fragrance Free Skincare Wipes 64 WIPES) are more like 4p.

I guess you can weigh up whether the additional 20% cost is worth it for the eco credentials of this brand, for us, it was. If it is for you, you won't be disappointed with Nature Babycare.
on 13 March 2013
I bought 10 packets of these without trying them first as I am a big fan of their nappies, unfortunately the wipes never come out as single wipes - rather wedges of loads of wipes so we are getting through them 10 times quicker than other brands. Also because they come out in such clumps they get stuck so its necessary to use both hands, which when you have a 'poo situation' on your hands its not easy!
on 11 August 2013
I love the brand and buy the nappies regularly but the wipes, besides being Eco and gentle for my baby skin are packaged horribly. The wipes come 10 at a time and this is very inconvenient when changing the baby while ending up being expensive since they go to waste. Won't buy it again unless they tell me they fix the packaging because the product itself is okay.