4.0 out of 5 stars No guilt baby wipes
There is not much you can say about baby wipes, they are not that thrilling a product but I like these. They are as eco-friendly as they can get. They clean well and did not leave sensitive skin sore or red.

In an attempt to make them as green(not the colour of the wipes thankfully)as possible even the packaging is bio-degradable.

They were easy to...
Published on 6 April 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but others are better
Tried these out on my small children, with whom we still use baby wipes daily for faces and hands. While they are OK, and do a good clean up job, they tend to fall apart easily during use. This means you end up using more of them.

Published on 21 April 2011 by Beansmummy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but others are better, 21 April 2011
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Naty by Nature Babycare Eco Sensitive Wipes - 10 x Packs of 70 (700 Wipes) (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

If you are trying to be eco-friendly then I suppose these are preferable to typical baby wipes, but really you might as well go the whole hog and use re-useable cloth wipes, which would also clean better!

I won't be using them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars No guilt baby wipes, 6 April 2011
Amazon Customer "Fiona" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

They were easy to open and to use, smelt okay and lasted a good while. Worth a look if you need them, if you use disposable nappies for your bubba then you could claw back some green points by using these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received, 29 Mar. 2011
Chris "chrisgb" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I donated these to a relative with a 7-month-old, and they seem to do the job. The wipes are fairly durable and don't tear easily, are not too wet directly out of the packet, and the individual on the receiving end apparently has no complaints or irritations as a result. They are, however, just baby-wipes and nothing worth getting very excited over, I think.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and well priced (if on offer), 30 Mar. 2011
@iGlinavos (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As mentioned on my review of Nature Babycare Wipes with Lotion (Pack of 10)products like this depend entirely on the customer's ability to afford a 'better' product and on the baby's reaction to it. There is no secure way to assess in advance whether your baby will react well to the product. From experience cheaper (supermarket own brand products) do not fare as well (they cause irritation). I do therefore prefer something branded. The issue here is the price. This is a good product, attractively packaged. The wipes appear as good as the competition (eg pampers sensitive) and do not have the oily feel to them noticed in the alternative product above. My baby had no adverse reaction. Overall, I would choose the product if it were equally priced to the pamper's one which is my usual purchase. This item on its current price on offer is highly attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely baby wipes, 28 Mar. 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If, like me, you are concerned about nasty chemicals in the products you use on your baby's skin then you may want to take a look at these baby wipes. They are fragrance free, chlorine free and don't contain any other nasties. They are also just as effective as the conventional Pampers/Huggies ones that I use, leaving my baby's skin soft and clean. They are biodegradable, too, which helps to alleviate a tiny bit of the guilt of using nappies! I am particularly keen to use an eco product to clean my boy's face so these are perfect. They are slightly more expensive than the big brands but in my view totally worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Wet" wipes that become "Dry" wipes, 7 April 2011
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I first opened the wipes I noticed how wet they were and when freshly opened they actually did a good job despite all wanting to come out of the packet at the same time. They are supposed to be resealable but the sticky label that is supposed to seal them up does not stick back down, so unless you have an airtight storage tub, or you use them up very quickly, they soon become dry wipes. The texture is not as smooth as I am used to and they leave a 'greasy' feel, almost as if they are the 'with lotion' variety in the wrong packaging. They are supposed to be fragrance free but as other reviewers have found, they do have a fragrance and as I only received a single packet I cannot say if it a fragrance that varies from packet to packet (as other reviewers have suggested). I am all for saving the environment but I am not sure if these wipes offer a good enough balance of quality v Eco Friendlyness to make me want to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars eco friendly as well, 30 Mar. 2011
D. Pass (Staffs) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There are a lot of wipes on the market all around the same price range. They all do the same job, but when it comes to using a product on a Baby you need to know what is in it. With these wipes they are all natural products and Biodegradable which is a plus. This shows that an eco friendly product does not have to compromise on quality. It is a win win product, it removes make up as well .

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality., 29 Mar. 2011
Kevin (Leeds) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These wipes genuinely feel like they're good quality. Compared to store own brand ones, they're softer, feel stronger and the moisture lasts longer. The packaging also looks a little more respectable than a Pampers one if you're taking these camping or to festivals! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for little bottoms! (and mum's panda eyes!), 29 Mar. 2011
Bezerus Bezby "Bez" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are less harsh than other baby wipes and consequently, really good for the smallest of babies- I would say okay to use from four weeks old. There is a slight earthy smell, so I wouldn't say completely odourless, but nevertheless, not an offensive one. On the plus side, they are also great for taking off my makeup. However, they are not cheap and so in these times, the average mother might be tempted to opt for the cheaper version. It is good to know that they are less harmful to the environment however. All in all, a great product for babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wipes and eco friendly, 29 Mar. 2011
Becky P (England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was a bit worried that fragrance free Eco wipes might be somehow not as good as standard wipes, but I was very happy with these. Definitely as good as my usual brand - if not better! When I first opened the packet I didn't like the smell of the wipes, but the smell was gone by the next nappy change and perfectly happy with the smell now. Happy baby, happy Mum.

Naty by Nature Babycare Eco Sensitive Wipes - 10 x Packs of 70 (700 Wipes)
Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days