4.0 out of 5 stars CANNONBALL
Published on 28 May 2011 by Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure
As other reviews say this is a hard plastic ball the large is too large for my labrador to pick up. he does love to run after it and try to keep hold of it with his feet. Do not let them use it inside... so noisy on wooden floor or against chairs/ skirting-boards.
Published 18 months ago by nataliederby

4.0 out of 5 stars CANNONBALL, 28 May 2011
Reader (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
Like most dog owners I am on the constant quest for an indestructible toy, this certainly fits the bill. But the description ball with regard to this item is a little misleading. It does not bounce so no way you could throw this for your dog to fetch, if you hit someone or something you could possibly cause damage, the shell of this ball is hard and smooth It is also quite heavy and even though my dog is large she cannot get enough purchase on the ball with her mouth to pick it up, (maybe a breed with a bigger mouth such as a mastiff ect.) fortunately my dog like to push the ball around with her nose, is it indestructible so far yes, the balls and toys I buy for her are usually destroyed within hours. This ball is so far is saving me money on replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product - Staffy Proof So Far!, 6 Jun. 2011
Sj (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
Bought this for my three year old Staffy after a friend recommended it having bought it for her Staffy! Has lasted well and provided lots of fun and amusement to both dog and owner. Difficult to find toys that last with Staffies, but this ball has lasted well. Some dents have now been made, but still proving tricky for my dog to actually pick the ball up and destroy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog's favourite toy, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
This is far and away my dog's favourite toy. It is the only one that hasn't been destroyed - it really is indestructible. He is a large staffie, and it is the perfect size, not quite fitting into his mouth so it drives him crazy chasing it around without being able to get a proper grip on it.

One warning - it is very hard, so if you're going to join in wear solid footwear! Best for outside as well, rather than in the house.

Second warning - as it is quite unforgiving and he gets so involved he tends to injure himself a little playing with it sometimes (not unusual as he is a bit too physical and doesn't notice when he hurts himself, it is all very minor); we just ration his time with the ball accordingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars my staffie loved it., 13 May 2013
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
Very hard wearing and durable. Would recommend. Can be a bit noisy due to the heavy plastic its made from though.

5.0 out of 5 stars indestructaball, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
FANTASTIC item purchased this last year for my staffy and it does what it says on the tin will definatley order this item a 2nd time if he needs a new toy 5 star product

4.0 out of 5 stars indestructable, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
bought this for our rescue staffie cross, but she would not play with it as it doesnt bounce! which we thought it would, more suitable for dogs who like to chase a ball without picking up. Certainly seems very indestructable as advertised and also very heavy would make a good activity ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
Rafferty spends his time at the back door waiting to get out to play nosie and footie with this fabulous ball. He has,so far,destroyed every toy,but this time we have found a winner! It remains in one piece. Be sure to get larger size so dog cannot get mouth round it.

5.0 out of 5 stars english bull terrier proof, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
brilliant product, was a bit skeptical when i first saw the name as our EBT even at one year old has managed to destroy every toy he has been left to play with including a sold rubber medicine ball. The EBT chases it around the garden on his own for hours and no matter how hard he has tried hasnt been able to leave a single tooth mark on it. I think the secret which is a bit counter intuitive is to get one large enough so the dog cannot get it in to its mouth so has to persevere to take "control". Great idea, well thought out, well made and if you have a destructive EBT a must buy. The 6" is the one we bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy so far this year, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large (Misc.)
This is the best toy I have purchased for my dogue this year. I have a dogue de bordeux 8month old puppy. She has loves playing with balls but has taken to chewing them. I saw this ball and thought I would give it try despite reading some negative reviews. When I first took the ball from the packaging I was a bit disappointed and couldn't imagine my puppy wanting to play with it. It is hard and plastic and didn't look fun to me. I rolled it towards my puppy and immediately she started investigating. At first she wasn't sure and kept couching down and barking at it but then once I started kicking it around she started playing with it and has not stopped playing with it since. I have had it for almost 2weeks. She cannot pick it up in her mouth so she hasn't been able to chew it. She can only play with it. She chases it around for hours and loves it when you kick it back or run away with it. As it is plastic common sense tells you it will not bounce like a rubber ball however you can play with it in other ways. I have been able to kick it and throw it for her to chase. It does make a lot of noise when it hits things like your skirting boards or doors etc so at times she is restricted to the garden or taken off her but for me it is what it says...an indestructible ball!! I am extremely happy with this ball and have recommended it to many friends and will be buying another for my sisters puppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong first impression, 21 Jan. 2013
We are searching for a ball that our corgi/staffy cross won't destroy within 10 minutes, so we thought we would give this a go. When we received it we were disappointed and almost sent it back - it is a big blue plastic ball, not chewy, and we didn't think she would like it. How wrong we were! I finally took it out of the packaging and rolled it across the floor, and the dog went wild. She spent a good hour chasing it around the kitchen floor because collapsing with exhaustion. We have to kick it every now and retrieve it when it gets wedged under the kitchen cupboards, but she loves it. I don't know how long it will last because she is scrapping her teeth over it and and there are some pretty big gouges, but it is her longest lasting toy. Whenever we let her play with it she goes mental. It works especially well in the snow! We will definitely purchase another one when she destroys this one (I know it is suppose to be indestructible but I don't think that is realistic with a staffy)!

Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large