on 1 March 2016
Wow!
So we'll made! I am very impressed by the quality of this parrot toy! I received this item just a few hours ago so my parrotlet is still investigating this new acquisition! But he is very interested, I'm sure it won't be too long before he starts trying to dismantle this toy but it's so we'll made I think it should last him a long while :)
I would definitely recommend this item
on 30 June 2013
This toy box is great really.. The only problem I found was that it kept dropping the contents itself (defeating the object) as I thought the 'point' of this toy was to get the parrot to 'go forraging'
Mine just tilted it after she'd swung herself against it a few times, and the bits fell out. Once she'd learnt to do that, it was done over and over.. And me, like the mug we all eventually become, ended up on hands n knees crawling around, picking the bits back up and putting them back inside it; to which the same thing happened.. She never got to 'chew' any of the 'bits' and soon got bored, when I stopped getting down there to pick the stuff up

Good toy. But be prepared to become the 'slave' your parrot thinks you are!!!
Have a good day (*_*)
on 27 July 2014
Timbo, my African Grey is very clever using his new toy. He tried and succeeded to remove the wooden balls and rectangles out of the container. It stimulates and enjoys him. As it makes quite a bit of noise when he is playing with it, my Dachshound is leaving the room till it is quiet again. But the most important thing is that Timbo never gets bored.
on 28 January 2014
My African Grey spent over an hour playing with this and even when she got the shapes out, she was still hell bent on getting the ones she could not reach. So worth the money. Strong plastic that she has of yet not broken with her beak and shapes challenging enough to reach that keeps her gripped. I would steongly recommend this to any prospective buyers. x
on 29 April 2012
Got this for an African grey and its one of the best toys he's had. I put it by his window perch where he hangs out during the day and from the moment I put it up its kept him busy. He gets a few of the bits out with some precision work but when he gets one he cant manage he gets on top of it, turns it on its side and shakes the hell out of it sending stuff everywhere.

Toys have to be put back in regularly and he's chewed some to bits, they are small enough and easily mangled so I was glad I got the replacements too which were cheap enough. I usually put a couple grapes and a few monkey nuts in there too to give him a little reward for his efforts. Even when they pieces run low there's always something to stick in there to keep him interested.

For the price, the amount of entertainment gotten out of it and the versatility of it considering you can put anything in there, its tough enough to last a long time so you'll have it for ages its simply brilliant.
on 4 April 2015
Good toy - our African Grey seems to like it (we thought she may struggle with it, but some of the blocks come out very easily). She chews up the blocks if she gets chance though, so they may need replacing, or only use under close supervision.
on 23 September 2014
I probably enjoy this toy almost as much as my grey does. She ignored it for a few days, giving it the evil eye as she's wont to do, and then she set upon it with vengeance. From then on she's loved it. Both the puzzle and frustration of how to extract the shapes and then the pure destructive pleasure of tearing apart anything she managed to retrieve. Fantastic...
on 22 June 2013
Tough and durable, my Grey enjoys it, but once he has got half the block out he can't get the last few out as they are too low in the chest - or he is just a bit dim! Would have been nice to have a few extra blocks as replacement before having to pay for more.
on 3 July 2014
This toy isn't just great for birds, it's also great for rats! Hide some dry treats in it and it'll keep your rats busy for ages trying to work out how to get them out through the holes with all those blocks in the way!
on 6 March 2014
When this arrived, I thought this was a great toy for my Cockatoo.
Just over an hour later, he had got all the pieces out, and destroyed them. Great, I thought.
This is no fault of the toy, as I also got one for my African Grey, and he has not managed to get any bits out,yet
So, I recommend this for the smaller or less intelligent bird.
I will now fill with Milk/Drink Bottle Tops etc, as the price for replacement pieces are around £3.
I have given 5 stars, as there is no issues with the toy at all.