Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Learn more

on 22 November 2015
I have looked at so many different wall brackets and read their reviews, before choosing this one. We bought an Hitachi 48inch tv, it was too big to stand free, as have two bounding dogs, and needed to put it on the wall. Opted for this bracket, really suprised. The instructions are non existent, nevertheless, I used my brain and mounted the bracket to the TV using extension brackets provided. I had to use a socket wrench to put bolts into wall, and I am a woman, as would take ages using spanner provided. Mounted tv and was suprised our stud wall took all the weight, but it has and very pleased, it looks really good. This bracket is the cheapest and very good value for money.
on 28 March 2016
This has been used to hold up a 42" LED screen tv and I am very impressed with it and the low price we paid. I am no handy man, buy I managed to put this up and it's sturdy! It was very easy and straight forward. One of the best things is that it has a great 'cable' management and also the rotation is brilliant. We have it at a slight angle but it does not look odd or anything> Very strong and well constructed piece. Has many different holes so you can use it for a huge amount of tvs/
on 17 November 2015
So as a part-time DIY-er I was slightly freaked out at buying a wall mount for my 42" TV. Having never done it before the thought of putting something so expensive up wih just 4 screws on was hard for me to do but i bought this product only based on the reivews (which is why im leaving one now)

The product itself is relativly easy to put together, dont worry about there being bit left over as they dont all need to be used. I needed someone else to help me mark out the holes on the wall as the unit is too heavy for just one person and you have to make sure that you get it right. I used as regular hammer drill with a 10mm drill bit to put the holes into the wall, the plug they provide are 100% strong enough to hold the TV up. It took a LONG time to scren the screws into the wall, i tihnk people mentioned gettting a wrench becuase what they product is completly inadequate.

After putting it all up and tightening hte TV has been up for weeks now (I did leave some cushions under to begin with just in case).

Dont worry about the weight of the TV, or how close together the screws look like they are, it really does the trick!
on 11 December 2015
This has an excellent build quality and comes with very clear instructions. I have just fitted a 50 inch Pansonic 4k LED TV to the wall on my own, (including putting the TV on to the arm) within 2 hours. The mount is completely invisible behind the TV, despite it being angled out from the wall.
its easier if you have a friend as its really important to ensure you get the fitting level. I drilled one hole, put the arm on and then used a full length sprit level to mark the other 3 holes, that was the only tricky part I found. Fitting the bracket to the TV and the bracket and TV to the arm section was simplicity itself.
on 20 April 2015
Strong, with a high degree of adjustment and invisible once installed. I needed help to install mine because it went onto a plasterboard wall which had to be reinforced, but for a normal wall basic DIY skills should suffice.Just make sure to get it straight and level because the nature of the extended arm means it exaggerates any slight imperfections with the mounting. To be fair, the same would be true for any similar product. It's a solid and chunky piece of equipment and you'll be surprised at how many different ways you can position your TV. Mine's right in a corner with the bracket mounted about four inches from the other wall but I can still move the TV in a multitude of different planes and angles. For the price it's a really good purchase!
on 19 November 2015
Perfect size for a 32" TV. I have it mounted in the kitchen with the three screws going through plasterboard into wood and it is rock solid. It folds very flat against the wall but also can extend out far enough to swivel angle the TV so it can be viewed from anywhere in the kitchen. It has a small amount of tilt which is perfect. Be careful you mount up the correct way though as there is a top and bottom. Don't be like me and mount this upside down and have to remove!!! Excellent product.
on 14 February 2016
Good price but I find them a bit awkward to fit, having fitted two of these so far.

The screw holes are not slotted, so your drilling has to be spot on. Which is a bit easier said than done when drilling a 10mm hole in to concrete.
My advice is not to drill all four holes at once, but to do them one at a time, fitting the screws and lining up again after each one. Drill through the bracket with a smaller bit before removing the bracket and enlarging with the 10mm bit required.

Measuring up the position of the bracket is a bit awkward also as the bracket sits to the left of centre when it is fully pushed back. If you have a large bit of cardboard (maybe the box the TV came in, which you have kept up in the loft all these years) make a template of the TV and attach that to the bracket. Move it around the wall and when your wife is happy, mark the position of the bracket. Then ask her to hold it so you can check and have an argument about why you don't want to be sitting in your lounge with your head tilted back as far as it will go in order to see the TV, even if that does mean it has to be slightly lower on the wall than the family photo it is replacing.

I also have a concern that maybe the fixing holes are a little close to each other, meaning that all of that levered load of the TV is concentrated on one small area of the wall. Obviously the further you extend the TV from the wall, the greater the load on the fixings.

Having said that, it hasn't fallen off or pulled a chunk out of the
on 13 October 2015
Purchased for a 42'' LG TV. The TV is now on the wall and we are happy with the purchase. Items to beware of : some of the outlets were covered with the part that you screw on the back of the TV this can be overcome with a right angle lead. There is a distance between the wall and the tv which there is going to be giving what this wall mount can do. Had this delivered on a Sunday which was fantastic.
on 25 April 2016
Absolutely brilliant! It is well constructed with easy to follow instructions and does exactly what it says it does. It feels sturdy and it was easy to fine tune the adjusting nuts to ensure that it sits level. I can't recommend it enough!
on 12 May 2014
Just an update as I bought and fitted another one of these for my brother in law. By god those bolts to secure this bracket are big. BIG! thankfully I found my socket set and was able to screw the bolts in using this (as previously stated, the spanner supplied doesn't fit the bolts!). Tip - secure the bracket to the wall first and then get someone to hold your TV to the bracket so you can attach the TV.

This is a very sturdy wall bracket - and has extra bits to fit probably nearly all TV's out there. My new TV has 200x200 Vesa holes and this bracket fitted it.

Just one negative - its screwed into the wall with bolt screws as opposed to screws with a phillips head and the spanner provided didn't fit the screw heads so had to improvise - and those screws were massive - biggest I've seen to secure a bracket like this (maybe 4-5 inches long).

But at least I know the TV ain't coming off the wall!

would highly recommend.