on 29 December 2014
Fitted the TV well and was simple to put together but the large screws that hold the thing on the wall were of such poor quality that they twisted off when any pressure was put on them. These are the same screws that hold the weight of the TV (or don't as the case may be). I now have a sheared off screw and a 10mm hole in my wall that i can't get out! Off to Wickes to buy replacement (decent), screws and plugs. Not happy.
on 21 February 2012
on 13 December 2014
Sturdy bracket - not easy action to pull in/push out. But the real problem was mounting it: the instructions are terrible and 3 bolts sheered off. Even worse: when I requested advice on the problem from the manufacturer all I got was requests for references. But the main issue is the quality of the instructions & bolts. Very disappointed and frustrating.
on 6 March 2013
the bracket was easy to install ,when TV is fitted it is easy to move around.
The only little problem I had was one of the bolts had a round head so I had to replace it otherwise
I would highly recommend it
on 17 March 2013
Good bracket but not at all easy to put up! Once up it looks ok and does the job I anted - namely swinging out to 90 degrees. Very good value for money.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 December 2014
I used this to mount a Hitachi 50HYT62U 50 inch smart tv and it does the job perfectly.
on 4 March 2012
I, as with others reviewing this item, felt this was too good to be true. I am using it for a 37" LED Samsung

I am happy to say that this is a fantastic bracket for a great price. All you will need is a screwdriver, drill and a 10mm drill bit to install this bracket. With the help of my wife I installed this within 30 minutes. Arrived within a few days.
on 13 June 2013
Whilst the quality of the bracket is fine, the design makes this a more difficult job to get right than it should be. Two, preferably three people are required for the final installation. I think in future I'd buy something better designed.
on 20 June 2016
RETUNRED !!!!!

Personally found this product laughable – the instructions are a joke. I couldn’t get the screws to tight enough so there was a lot of movement and not as intended. The lip and one screw to attach the pate to the TV again laughable. I would in no way risk my 3K TV on this !
Sorry – not sorry
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2013
Wall bracket came really quickly and was well packaged. The construction seemed really sturdy and the instructions were clear. Upon fitting the tv fitted well and proved to be just as sturdy as I thought, all in all a very good bracket