on 14 December 2015
Good quality and very strong bracket. Fixes the TV nice and close to the wall, with the option to move it around a lot if required. We have a 46" bravia on there and it has been no problem. East to install and no problems in the last 4 months we have had it.
on 14 March 2015
Bought to keep our TV away from a 2 year old. The bracket is well made and came with all the required bolts etc, I was using it on a brick wall so obviously it's very sturdy, fitting was easy and the mount looks very smart, it sits nicely both against the wall and can be adjusted well for your viewing requirements. I feel very confident it is supporting my TV's weight (47" 2013 LG TV), would throughly recommend this mount to anyone.
on 13 July 2015
Brilliant absolutely brilliant. Great value for money. We bought this because my toddler kept touching and banging the screen on the telly even after we bought a higher TV unit. He just grow taller and started bashing it again. Even though we have a flat screen telly I didn't want it flat against my wall. This was awesome. It sits high in the corner of the room and u down or sideways, u can even lay it flat against the wall if u want to. Highly recommend and my son can't get near it.
on 21 January 2013
At first I was worried that this would be too flimbsy OR that the wall mountings would not support a medium+ sized TV - especially at this brackets' full extension and given the very reasonable pricetag!!

However, have been using this wall-mount for over 6 months now and I am very impressed. It allows so much customisation - tilt, angle, left, right, away from the wall and almost flush with the wall.

I am using a first generation 1080p LG 37" LCD so it is quite weighty for its' size and this mount performs perfectly. Absolutely perfect for our larger lounge/dining room as we can have the TV snug against the wall at a slight angle for viewing in the lounge area, pulled out completely for PC gaming sessions (HTPC HDMI), or out and at an angle to be viewed in the dining area at the far end of the room (and out far enough to mitigate the chimney breast that would otherwise block the TV!).

Very happy, would recommend this product to anyone. Easy to fit assuming that you are an amateur DIYer with a (decent) power drill and masonry drill bits. (From memory I think it is a 12mm drill piece, BUT don't count me on that). 3 large radiator gauge nut/screws fix this bracket to the wall - so you will need a solid masonry wall to fix it to OR have a good stud to fix to. Wall/Raw Plugs are supplied to match.

An additional bonus if you do have a larger TV is that included with my mount was an adapter for the larger VESA mounts.

Very happy, thank you - excellent product, excellent seller.
on 6 January 2016
Good TV bracket for the money paid. Not as sturdy as some brackets on the market but the price reflects this. I have a 47" TV and not the lightest on the market but this has been working well and moves easy to display the TV round the room using the swivel. Very happy with this purchase.
on 25 August 2015
Very happy with this product. Arrived within a few days of ordering. Left it with my husband to put up but had to intervene and tell him where he was going wrong (not reading the instructions) 😀. Very strong. Will purchase another when we decorate the next room.
on 11 February 2014
I got this for about 20 quid, not sure what that is all about. Usually these things are a lot more expensive but this one was a great price, and works as you would expect from the picture. I do worry that the plaster on my wall might not be enough to support a big heavy TV on this thing though, especially considering the bit that goes against the wall is only quite small and narrow. I don't know how that force is spread out on that back plate, but I don't trust the weight distribution if you pulled the TV out with the arm extended, I reckon it would rip right off my wall. But if you can put it in to a steady wall with wood or brick or whatever, then this would be perfect.
on 24 December 2015
When considering the quality & ease of use of this bracket, bear in mind that the equivalent bracket in a well known high street electrical retailer will cost you IN EXCESS of £120.

That having been clarified, this product is fiddly to mount & install. It took me fully an hour and a half to get it up on the wall, & there was a substantial amount of swearing and head scratching.

One tip; it's crucially important to get the bracket absolutely horizontal when you're drilling & mounting, because if you're even the slightest bit out you're going to notice it on a 46 inch tv, & there's no way of adjusting it to make it level once it's up...

However, to be honest, it's solid, it has a fair range of motion, & it's a hundred pounds cheaper than comparable models, so an hour and a half getting it up is still worth it for the saving in my book!
on 3 December 2015
Arrived in good time &was on the wall in minutes! Installation instructions are clear, but take care with your measurements though. I've used it to mount 43"Samsung and am pleased to say that is more than sturdy enough
on 22 February 2015
Found it as good as one four times the price from a well known never knowingly undersold retailer bought a few weeks before, perhaps not as many spare bolts & shiny finish etc. but it does have cunning cable supports which the dearer one doesn't. I did have to adjust the TV mounting plate to fit my very early Panasonic [non vesa] TV but it works very well for 1/4 the price & just as sturdy.