5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Photo frame
I chose this product from the from the recommendation of the reviews. Lovely appearance, well worth the money spent smart.
Published 14 months ago by charismatic woman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Photo frame, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Addison Ross, Mirror Photo Frame, 8x10, Bevelled, 8 x 10 Inches (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my best buy, 4 April 2013
I was really excited to buy this frame for a special picture to put by my fire but when it arrived I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the product. I thought was made of mirror or would at least give that effect but upon seeing the item unfortunately you could tell that it was made of cheap plastic, made even more obvious by a black mark on the frame. Also, although measurements were given the picture looks as though the frame was a bit thicker and the space for the photo smaller. This wasn't a problem as I would have considered backing the photo onto some black card but the frame just looked too cheap for me!! I can get nicer ones at a cheaper price elsewhere. Sorry.