4.0 out of 5 stars Quality frame at a bargain price
Published on 3 Sept. 2011 by Lord Hackwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked glass
I am not happy,the frame arrived heavily packaged,but the glass was cracked.I used the glass from an old frame as a replacement.
Update 8/7/13:Having said this,the frame itself is beautiful.I have just ordered two more.If you are thinking of buying,ensure that you have replacement glass.
Published 21 months ago by Harvey

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality frame at a bargain price, 3 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Addison Ross, Wedding Photo Frame, 8x10, Starburst Cream Enamel, 8 x 10 Inches (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this frame as I wanted to match a very similar one sold at Debenhams a couple of years ago but no longer stocked. There was hardly any difference - except this one had slightly more diamontes. There was no clip to hang this one on the wall but I solved that by borrowing one of another frame I had. My wife now has her two sons and their brides wedding day photos on our lounge wall and they look great. I was surprised that Amazon are selling this frame cheaper than the makers own site, and at what Debenams were selling the similar one for two years ago. So it was an excellent result all in all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked glass, 5 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked., 11 Oct. 2010
P. Renwick - See all my reviews
Glass inside the frame arrived cracked. What more can i say? It was cheaper and less hasstle in the end to buy a cheap frame from Wilko's to replace it. Item apart from that is great, more packaging needed though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 5 Sept. 2013
Delivery was good
Product quality is super, too... Needed to match outdated debenhams frames that we love, and near enough to a match as we could find!

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted with product and service, 24 Oct. 2014
Thanks.delighted with product and service.