5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Normally write reviews but for these...
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by Zach

The headphones don't fall off for heavy running and jogging (thats why I bought it for), but the sound quality is not that great. But decent for the price.
Published 15 months ago by Syed Mateen

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Normally write reviews but for these..., 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HS200E-N Water Resistant Sports Headphones - Champagne Gold (Electronics)
Bought these headphones with the risk that the only review was wrong, but no it wasn't. They came in two days, the 1st day into the 4-5 days delivery time (from dispatch). Opened them 20 minutes before going to the gym, so I thought I'd give them their first run, and I was impressed, the reason I bought these headphones was for the gym and of course when at the gym on the treadmill headphones have a tendency to fall out, not these, didn't even notice them! Furthermore they blocked out the rest of the gym perfectly. The one thing I would say that doesn't really matter, as they are loud enough, is that they are not as loud as my old sennheiser cx300s. But other than that perfect for my ears and did everything I wanted from them, if they break or i have a sudden change of attitude I will update this review, but till then...

4.0 out of 5 stars Gym headphones, 12 Dec 2013
I do allot of running and these are ideal for in a noisy gym, one negative is they have failed when they get sweat built up in the head phone section, but work again when dry so not 100% water resistant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality not that great, but the headphones stay in place, 16 April 2013
Syed Mateen - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the gym and running, 20 Aug 2012
These headphones are great for people who are active like me, I take them running and to the gym and they stay on your head great, never falling down like when you wear other types of headphones.

The sound quality of these is great although I do think they sounded better after they had got a bit of use. They have a nice bit of bass for this type of headphone and the sound quality is nice and crisp.

A must have for people who love their exercise and their music.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, does the job, 20 Jun 2012
they are perfect for using in the gym. they block out the majority of sound, they dont move around and they stay on your ears, they do not slip out and they are definately sweat resistant. also the sound quality is good and what i expected from them. they are also very comfatable. i would reccomend for people using the gym or sports. price is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job and do it well, 1 Jun 2012
I bought these headphones for my boyfriend who is always on the go in the gym. He has said they produce a really good sound quality and stay put in your ears whether your running, rowing, lifting or anything else ending in "ing".

2.0 out of 5 stars No bass and way too quiet!, 24 May 2012
Have just received a pair of these as my old sennheiser jogging headphones died and I thought I would try something different.

First the good : They are very comfortable to wear, attach securely and are very light. General build quality appears good.

The bad : They are really, really quiet and have almost no bass.

Now, depending on what type of music you want to listen to and the environment that you listen in this may not be a deal-breaker. However I need these for running and for working out in a noisy gym and I like to listen to pounding hard house to keep me going - Pounding hard house played quietly with hardly any bass is about as much use as a chocolate teapot! Not happy as I will now have to buy something else :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 29 Mar 2012
Peter Bloomfield (UK) - See all my reviews
I've been using these headphones regularly for several weeks, mainly while working out at the gym. They've taken quite a beating in that time, and of course have been soaked with sweat repeatedly, but are still performing well. They are quite comfortable to wear for long periods, and they don't fall out easily thanks to the flexible bit that hooks over your ear. The sound quality certainly isn't top-notch, but it's as good as any headphones I've used of a similar size and price.

One slight issue I've found is that the outer part (the bit with the speaker in it) sometimes rubs against my outer ear a little. It's doesn't usually bother me significantly. However, if your ears stick out a bit more than average then it might cause you more of a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 6 Sep 2011
Bought these headphones after they got 5 stars in Health & Fitness Magazine. They were delivered quickly with no problems. These ear phones are brilliant. Long cord allowing for different sports (running, horse-riding), the ear phones fit securely into the ear canal and stay put! Sound quality is amazing-no traffic drowning out the music, good bass. The ear hooks are easy to fit and again stay put despite the range of movement when exercising. Definately a good investment.