5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of cheap headphones
Headphones stay in my ear really well with 3 different sized ear plugs. The sound is pretty decent - better than some headphones that cost 5 times the price and the plug that goes into my ipod is at right angles which tend to last longer than standard ipod headphones that bend and fray.

Overall a really good pair of headphones - even better that they are so...
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by bendover1444

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT RECOMMENDED
Bought these recently not expecting much. When they arrived only one headphone worked. Tested on multiple devices. Very poor quality. Thought Panasonic would be a good make, but not with these.
Published 8 months ago by Mr E Layton

‹ Previous | 112 13 1420 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality headphones, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black (Electronics)
Having borrowed these headphones off my dad, I was amazed how good the quality sound is so I decided to purchase a pair myself.

This is about my third pair but that is due to lack of care or accidental damage, if looked after they will last a long time. 100% worth the price they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Trusted, 15 Sep 2013
I'm now on my third pair of these headphones (I bought 5 pairs from Argos when they were half-price at £4.99). I originally bought them when I had an HTC Beats mobile phone which came with a set of Dr Dre Beats Headphones that were truly awful. I mainly listen to music in the gym so I didn't want to spend a fortune as my headphones get a bit yucky after 6-months of use during four sweaty gym sessions a week.

I wasn't expecting much but I was delighted with both the comfort and the sound (hence buying five more pairs). I'm not an audio expert but I know the difference between decent sound and the sound you typically get from cheap headphones. They never fall out, have crisp sound with plenty of base and at this price, they're ridiculously good value. What's more, if you're like me and forever losing headphones or are a heavy user then these make perfect sense - I don't think I'd get any better quality if I spent £50 - £80.

I've now got an IPhone 5 and the Apple ear buds that were supplied aren't a patch on these and certainly don't feel as comfortable - when running on a treadmill you constantly feel like the Apple buds are going to fall out which I never do with the Panasonic buds.

Argos don't stock them anymore so I'm delighted to have found them on Amazon and when my current stock runs low I shall definitely be ordering them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cheap headphones, 8 Sep 2013
They sit comfortably in the ear and do not come out while jogging. Decent bass, very pleased with them for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 22 Aug 2013
A good cheap pair of headphones. Theyre decent quality for what you pay for and they really block out surrounding noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars great headphones, 18 Aug 2013
Kate (england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These are really neat to use. The medium firs my ear comfortably to the extent I can't really feel that i am wearing them. They haven't fallen out and the sound quality is great. Cannot fault them for the price. Took me an age to get them out the packet though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose!, 11 Aug 2013
Due to ageing ears I am unable to detect the full range of frequencies that some people require, but for me the quality of sound is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones, competitively priced, 10 Aug 2013
Stu "Stu" (La Verne, California United States) - See all my reviews
These are very competitively priced and do the job superbly. They may not suit a connoisseur, but for wearing in the street where there is high levels of ambient noise they are superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars good in ear head phones, 21 July 2013
good in ear head phones, good value and good sound. Like the quality of the sounds (and the choice of size of the in ear part which come with).thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent pair of headphones, 18 July 2013
Brought these a few weeks back to replace my old ones that I broke... quite quickly. Not only have I not broken them yet (although the left one will cut out at times if I knock the connector,) the sound is not half bad either. A good purchase, especially on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 17 July 2013
Mr. S. Martin - See all my reviews
If you get a good enough seal in your ear with these headphones, the performance for the price is absolutely phenomenal!

‹ Previous | 112 13 1420 | Next ›