5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of cheap headphones
Headphones stay in my ear really well with 3 different sized ear plugs. The sound is pretty decent - better than some headphones that cost 5 times the price and the plug that goes into my ipod is at right angles which tend to last longer than standard ipod headphones that bend and fray.

Overall a really good pair of headphones - even better that they are so...
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by bendover1444

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT RECOMMENDED
Bought these recently not expecting much. When they arrived only one headphone worked. Tested on multiple devices. Very poor quality. Thought Panasonic would be a good make, but not with these.
Published 6 months ago by Mr E Layton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of cheap headphones, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black (Electronics)

Overall a really good pair of headphones - even better that they are so cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Earphones!, 17 Oct 2013
I bought these due to having them before! These will eventually break, however, the sound quality is brilliant and matches the likes of Beats By Dre, which I also own (Tour Beats and Solo HD's).

The only problem with these is the wire. The wire can easily tangle, it will also eventually lose connection to the earphone eventually like any other earphone you can buy.

I generally use these for Cycling and its cheaper for me to replace these earphones than Beats once they eventually break (Usually after 1 - 2 years) of constant 5 days per week use both whilst cycling and whilst sat doing work at uni. Usually around 2 hours per day. So these are very reliable.

As mentioned before, the sound you get from these are immense and you'll be surprised what you expect from such cheap earphones (I bought my first pair for 15 and these are 6.50). I use these with my iPhone and they work great! They may work and sound better if you own a HTC which is made for sound!

I would definitely recommend these to anyone!

Unless you are looking for a style trend, which beats would be the better choice!

I hope this review helps you choose the right earphones for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler, 28 Dec 2013
Bought loads of these to have in my family's stockings for Christmas, the sound quality out of these is brilliant, my Mom can finally hear the bass track in the damn Gabrielle album she's been listening to solidly since 1999.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 1 Jun 2013
I've had these a few months now and have had no problems at all. They fit nicely into my small ears and stay in well too. The sound quality is crisp and clear, and you don't need the volume too loud. I went for these after about 5 pairs of earphones in a row that I owned all stopped working after short times. These are fairly cheap but good quality - just what I need!

The only dislike is that there's no slide-y thingy on the wires to make them shorter at the top (not sure what this is called).

5.0 out of 5 stars Value, 21 Jan 2012
Ordered these headphones for my mp3 player as the headphones that came with it where terrible, thought i may have made a mistake as heaphones under 10 usually have awful sound quality and are very uncomfortable, well im pleased to say i was wrong, i ordered these on friday woke up saturday to see they had arrived they come with 2 extra sets of gummy ear pieces in different sizes, there is no volume control on the lead which isnt a big deal, i plugged them in my mp3 then put them in my ears was shocked at how comfortable they felt and the moment of truth i pressed play and to my suprise i had crystal clear music the buds on the ear pieces totally block out any back ground noise i even turned my mp3 up to full volume and found there was no distortion to the music although it was very loud! If you want some decent headphones but dont want to spend alot get a pair of these as the money you pay compared to the quality is unbelievable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 15 Nov 2013
chozzar (nr Preston, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Can't go wrong for 6 quid really. Decent cheap earphones, sound not superb but good for the price band. Surprisingly good bass. treble a little bit crackly at valume but as long as you have reasonable excpectations for 6 phones you'll not be disapointed. I would have bought more expensive ones but it seems to me that much of the time you can pay 5-10 times this price but get notheing like 5-10 x the improvement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finefor the price., 17 Oct 2013
I needed some new headphones for my phone. I wasn't gonna break the bank, as I rarely listen to music using my phone. Checked the reviews & took a punt on these. Fine for what I need them for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like em a lot., 17 July 2013
These earphones block out noise so I can actually listen to stuff while travelling on the london underground. Got to be a bit careful when walking down the street and crossing roads though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headphones!, 30 May 2013
Replaced my more expensive Samsung headphones, and they are brilliant! The shape means that they don't fall out every 5 seconds, and the sound quality is excellent considering the price of them - not tinny, and the bass is really clear! Great product - excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Sep 2011
best headphones out there and for the price its amazing
definate BUY they fit comfortably in your ears and wont fall if your doing sports.