Colour Name: Pink|Change

on 10 April 2016
great little ear buds, good volume, very little disturbance and comfortable to wear even for a couple of hours, can get a little unconfortable if lying on your side after a couple of hours but i have yet to find head phones that last as well as these when i am in bed.. pleased with them, they have withstood my battering of them, i am clumsy and they have not broken so i will purchase again.
on 12 November 2015
Bit of a tight fit but good sound, pretty colour and the price sure is right! Nice response across a range of pitches. Bass is good and boomy without needing to use any bass-boosting EQ settings. Voices (e.g. audiobooks) are good and clear. Took a while and a bit of fiddling/swapping of the included rubber buds to get them to fit right as they sit a lot deeper in the ear canal than some, good once they are in though. If they are starting to hurt try the smaller buds. Cheap as chips, dead pleased for a fiver.
on 15 June 2014
I don't like in-ear headphones and normally use over-ear ones. However I wanted something less bulky and more comfortable to use when lying in bed listening to music when I can't sleep. After much research I chose these and they are the best in-ear ones I have ever used. Comfortable - once you have made sure you have the right size bud - and excellent sound quality. They also cut out quite a lot of the outside sound. I bought the CASEBUDi to keep them clean and to transport them.

I gave them 4 stars as I still can't wear them for longer than about 45 mins but that may be just me and it is a lot longer than other in-ear headphones I have tried - and is probably better for my hearing anyway.
on 19 June 2014
As a daily user of headphones, I've found Panasonic ergo fits to be by far the best in ear headphones in this price range. The give a good sound quality, and are extremely comfortable. Furthermore, they do not slip out while running - which is very important to me. I tend to use my headphones very roughly every day (taking the to school, storing them in pockets, etc.) and these lasted around 3 months, which was far longer than some others in this price range. Obviously if you're willing to shell out £20+, you can find better, but for £6.12, you'd find it hard to find a product better than this.
on 5 May 2015
Very good ear phones as they stay comfortably in your ears especially when exercising.
Sound is clear and they come in a range of colours to suit.
This is my 3rd pair, my family keep borrowing and not returning!
on 10 May 2015
I bought these headphones after buying a more expensive brand and finding them really difficult to properly fit into my ears. I go jogging so the fit has to be pretty perfect otherwise it's so distracting! I didn't want to waste any more money on more expensive brands when most of my previous success has always been with cheaper ones. The reviews all looked really positive for these headphones but I was really concerned about sound quality. My work routes are all really busy roads and I find it really important to drown out the noise of the traffic. Well, I've been very surprised and impressed! The headphones instantly provided a better fit than my others had, with sound quality not altered by different fits. The biggest surprise has been that I really cannot hear the traffic when I'm using these headphones. I switched back to my other ones to test the sound quality against these and very quickly put these back in as they were clearly the better ones. I'm unsure how long they'll last but I've used them a good couple of months now and feel for the price, they are well worth it. I'd happily buy again if these ones did break.
on 30 November 2015
I go through earphones every few months as I tend to buy them at the £10 mark and they get daily use - but inevitably one ear will stop working after a while. I have had variable quality in sound but these are definitely the best quality ear phones I have had in terms of sound ever. They are also extremely comfortable to wear, which is important for me as I have small ears that ache after wearing other types of earphones. Recommended purchase!
on 10 November 2012
I have several oddly placed piercings in the inner parts of my ears, and most earphones are either massively uncomfortable or simply fall out at the slightest tug. These are the first decently priced earphones which both sound good AND stay snugly in my ear, even when running. I bought a spare pair in case I lost the first.

Btw if you have an iphone case with only a thin round hole cut out for your headphone socket, be prepared to have to whittle down the base of the plug, or these probably won't fit.
on 28 October 2015
Amazing little earphones! I have purchased many different makes/types of earphones over the last 10+ years (as a keen runner), and I can honestly say that these are the only ones that have stayed (comfortably) in place for the entire workout. Sound quality is fantastic too.

I would recommend them, especially for sports use.
on 5 May 2014
After reading through the comments and reviews, I wasn't sure as to how these headphones (or earphones even) would be. My apple earbuds lasted a good few months, which wasn't too impressive, but I got good use out of them, but they stopped working, so I looked online for a new set of headphones as I wasn't going to spend £25 on new apple ones that break after 4 months. I somehow came across these ones, and they looked nice. The reviews were overall positive so I ordered them.
Packaging was good, and they arrived fairly quickly. The first thing i noticed was that the wires are VERY thin, thinner than any headphones I've ever gotten, which in my opinion, makes them more prone to damage. Fine so far, but I've only been using them for a week. They come with three sizes of earbuds, the medium one fits perfectly. I'm one of those people that have very 'awkward' ears, and headphones don't usually feel comfortable inside the ear for me, it either falls out, goes in too deep and causes earaches, or the buds just do not feel right. I was anxious as to how these would fit, but I was pleasantly surprised! They are very comfortable, fit nicely and block out just enough sound.
The sound quality is good enough, but beware! Some songs on my iPod aren't good quality so the sound comes out awful into the headphones, so I have to avoid listening to those, but if you have good quality songs, the sound is great!
I gave it 4 stars out of 5, because they are very good, and worth the price, BUT I have a feeling they won't last very long, because of the flimsy wires.