4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit, great sound, fast delivery - it's all good!
Published on 1 July 2012 by Serena3766

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small ears but spare buds too fiddly
Got these, plugged them into my mp3 player and found the ear buds on them were too big which was fine as it came with two other sizes. I had to pull pretty hard to get the (silicone?) ear buds off, but when it comes to putting another set on one of them ripped because you have to stretch it pretty far.

Pluses: I was able to turn the volume down quite a bit...
Published on 20 Sep 2012 by Jemi

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fit, great sound, fast delivery - it's all good!, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE120E-V Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Violet (Electronics)
They may look a bit funny - but the Ergo Fit is perfect and so, so comfortable. Plus it means you can't get confused about which one goes in which ear, as they just don't sit right if acceidently put in the wrong ear. Its so comfortable, you forget you're wearing them. The sound is really rather good too - considering the price, its got good bass, and clear sound. I choose the violet because for some reason it was cheaper than the other colours, but its actually a really nice colour too! Great value - plus the dispatchment and delivery was incredibly fast - my old headphones broke on the Sunday, I ordered these the same day and they arrived on the Tuesday! Couldn't be happier, now just hope they last longer than my old pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and the sound is great, 13 Feb 2013
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I was looking for ear buds that would not irritate my sensitive ears. My old ones were the solid Sony Walkman kind, too big for my ear shape and they were always falling out, even when just walking about, never mind exercising. I had another pair that came with my Creative mp3 and, before the right side stopped working, they were actually painful to wear.

I researched several brands and finally chose these Panasonic ear buds which I find perfectly satisfactory. For a start, they are extremely comfortable, the tips are oval (I suppose that's the "ergo fit" part) and seem to fit my anatomy better than the round varieties and, of course, there are three different sizes of tips to choose from. I sometimes forget I've got them on.

The sound quality is surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product, with a deep satisfying bass and clear treble without distortion, and fairly good insulation from background noise. The wire, though thin, looks solid and is long enough to reach inside my trouser pocket (I usually run the wire inside my shirt, to keep it from getting tangled in things). Finally, the bright colour is a welcome change from the usual black and makes them easy to find in a drawer. As for durability, I've been using them almost daily for nine months and, so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Nov 2012
I only ordered the violet colour as they were cheapest but it is a lovely colour! Sound quality is very impressive, especially considering the price. I always have problems with headphones staying in my tiny ears but these are perfect and rarely, if ever, fall out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Mar 2013
Just what I was looking for. Pefect for listening to music whilst traveling to work on the bus. Nice colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive and comfortable, 31 July 2013
The ear plugs are very comfortable and the headphones comes with a choice of three sizes of ear piece so you can get the right fit. The sound quality is very good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 May 2013
these are by far the best earphones I have ever used they even beat my 70 pound Phillips ones. I am still in shock how such a cheap pair of earphones can sit so comfortably in my ear it feels as though im not wearing them 5* all round theyre great!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a revelation!, 23 Jan 2013
D. G. Myhill "Dynamite Dave" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Wow - these headphones are just superb! I knew that the basic ones I already had with my mobile phone weren't great, but these sound totally different. The old headphones went STRAIGHT IN THE BIN when I heard these. Really good fidelity across the frequency spectrum - just make sure you have them pushed fully in to get the best bass response. One other thing - make sure you use the Green Cross Code when crossing the road, since these really block out background noise very effectively. I would buy another set straight away if these got damaged or lost :) :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small ears but spare buds too fiddly, 20 Sep 2012

Pluses: I was able to turn the volume down quite a bit compared to the ear phones that came with my player. The fit into ear very snugly so block out some external noise before I've even pressed play. I'm sure I would be able to hear well in traffic or in public places. They look very cool and kind of match my purple sansa clip zip. Feel like good quality.

It's just disappointing about the ear buds... Not sure if it is now a bit dangerous to use the torn one now. Would it be more likely to disintegrate in my ear over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 16 Mar 2014
I always preferred over the head headphones but these have gone a long way to changing my mind. They are comfortable and have a good sound across the board (spoken, classical, jazz) with good treble, mid and bass ranges. I've discovered that the secret to getting good sound from ear canal headphones is to a) use the correct plug for your ear size, and b) to fit them in your ear at just the right angle. Once I had done both of these things, the sound became richer and the bass fuller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 23 Feb 2014
I brought these for my daughter who just go through headphones like water. But she has these for some months and she love the sound and the fact that it fits properly in her ears. These headphones are best for someone with very small ears.