on 1 July 2012
They may look a bit funny - but the Ergo Fit is perfect and so, so comfortable. Plus it means you can't get confused about which one goes in which ear, as they just don't sit right if acceidently put in the wrong ear. Its so comfortable, you forget you're wearing them. The sound is really rather good too - considering the price, its got good bass, and clear sound. I choose the violet because for some reason it was cheaper than the other colours, but its actually a really nice colour too! Great value - plus the dispatchment and delivery was incredibly fast - my old headphones broke on the Sunday, I ordered these the same day and they arrived on the Tuesday! Couldn't be happier, now just hope they last longer than my old pair!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 February 2013
I was looking for ear buds that would not irritate my sensitive ears. My old ones were the solid Sony Walkman kind, too big for my ear shape and they were always falling out, even when just walking about, never mind exercising. I had another pair that came with my Creative mp3 and, before the right side stopped working, they were actually painful to wear.

I researched several brands and finally chose these Panasonic ear buds which I find perfectly satisfactory. For a start, they are extremely comfortable, the tips are oval (I suppose that's the "ergo fit" part) and seem to fit my anatomy better than the round varieties and, of course, there are three different sizes of tips to choose from. I sometimes forget I've got them on.

The sound quality is surprisingly good for such an inexpensive product, with a deep satisfying bass and clear treble without distortion, and fairly good insulation from background noise. The wire, though thin, looks solid and is long enough to reach inside my trouser pocket (I usually run the wire inside my shirt, to keep it from getting tangled in things). Finally, the bright colour is a welcome change from the usual black and makes them easy to find in a drawer. As for durability, I've been using them almost daily for nine months and, so far so good.
on 14 May 2013
these are by far the best earphones I have ever used they even beat my 70 pound Phillips ones. I am still in shock how such a cheap pair of earphones can sit so comfortably in my ear it feels as though im not wearing them 5* all round theyre great!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 21 November 2012
I only ordered the violet colour as they were cheapest but it is a lovely colour! Sound quality is very impressive, especially considering the price. I always have problems with headphones staying in my tiny ears but these are perfect and rarely, if ever, fall out!
on 13 February 2016
I was looking for headphones I could wear while trying to sleep. I have occasional insomnia due to anxiety disorder and I find that I can sleep when I'm listening to funny youtube videos or podcasts. I only ever use the right one, since I'm completely deaf in my left ear. It's comfortable and doesn't make my ear too sweaty. I can lie on it when it's in my ears as well. I find that even at full volume, my partner can't hear anything even when I only have one in and the other on the bed. He can't hear a thing, and he has perfect hearing. The only thing I wish they had was an inline volume control but for the price, I'm happy with what I got.

I love the colour too, I'm a purple fiend.
on 16 March 2014
I always preferred over the head headphones but these have gone a long way to changing my mind. They are comfortable and have a good sound across the board (spoken, classical, jazz) with good treble, mid and bass ranges. I've discovered that the secret to getting good sound from ear canal headphones is to a) use the correct plug for your ear size, and b) to fit them in your ear at just the right angle. Once I had done both of these things, the sound became richer and the bass fuller.
on 23 January 2013
Wow - these headphones are just superb! I knew that the basic ones I already had with my mobile phone weren't great, but these sound totally different. The old headphones went STRAIGHT IN THE BIN when I heard these. Really good fidelity across the frequency spectrum - just make sure you have them pushed fully in to get the best bass response. One other thing - make sure you use the Green Cross Code when crossing the road, since these really block out background noise very effectively. I would buy another set straight away if these got damaged or lost :) :)
on 23 February 2014
I brought these for my daughter who just go through headphones like water. But she has these for some months and she love the sound and the fact that it fits properly in her ears. These headphones are best for someone with very small ears.
on 29 November 2015
I have bought many sets of these headphones in various colours. I find them more comfortable than the Apple earbuds (of all varieties) especially for prolonged listening. I love them and the different colours are great for knowing which device (iPod, etc.) they are missing from! Definitely recommend these.
on 16 October 2015
Very comfortable to wear.Never had Ergo fit before but these are far better than normal buds. The sound quality is very good, also I like the colour,nice change from my usual black or white.Delivery was excellent as I received them the next day.