5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
I bought this walker for my grandson who will be one tomorrow. At the moment he is just playing with the detachable front which he loves. The walker was very easy to put together. My grandson has just started to pull himself up and stand with support so hopefully will make full use of the item which seems very sturdy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Catherine

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
Winnie the Pooh is a replacement as the first one was faulty, my grand daughter loves the toy and is lovely bright coloures.
Published on 21 May 2012 by Victor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 31 Jan. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and entertaining., 28 Mar. 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
This is a really lovely walker, the winnie the pooh design definitely didn't disappoint. I chose this over the vtech plain walker as this cost less, and I'm glad I did. There are lots of lovely tunes in a 'winnie the pooh' voice which is just adorable, and I'd definitely suggest purchaisng this over the other vtech walker. The only thing that I think I should say is that it is very easily pushed, unfortunately the 'walker' part has not been used yet, but I'm a little wary that a child only starting to walk might fall very easily. However, we have had the other 'plain' vtech walker and it was the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!, 19 Feb. 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
I brought this for a Christmas present, he has yet to walk with the handle on his own but he plays with the front and loves the mirror part. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker is very good thing for baby to lern walking and also it is include activity section, with diferent sounds and songs, our baby very likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely walker, 6 Dec. 2010
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
BOUGHT THIS FOR MY NEPHEW HES NOT WALKING YET BUT TRYING WITH THIS HE LOVES IT BECAUSE ITS WINNIE THE POOH HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE WOULD RECOMMEND

5.0 out of 5 stars Winniw the Pooh Walker, 3 Jan. 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
Bought for granddaughter for Christmas - 7mths. Parents are delighted with purchase. Although not walking yet there are plenty activity items on 'walker' for use at present,

5.0 out of 5 stars Helper, 16 Oct. 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
I got the walker for my 10months old son, the delivery was very fast and the walker was easy to put together my son love it he goes up and down with it and learning some songs and taking some few steps on his own with the help of pooh asking him to walk with him... U will be helping your child if u get this walker I know I did. A great walker with a very low price thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walker, my daughter loves it, 5 Jun. 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
We bought this for our daughter who had been cruising for a while and needed a bit more confidence on her feet. This has really helped and in the last three days that she's had it she's roaring around the place with it and now standing on her own. It does move easily, and we only use it on carpet, but nothing she can't handle. I'm glad I bought this one and not the main one vtech do as it's a lot less full on (less flashing lights and noises etc), and the things she can play with on it aren't as annoying in my opinion. It also has a motion sensor on it so when it is moved, Pooh gives words of encourgement. Not that I'm sure she understands them yet, but it's a nice touch. If she wants to sit and play with the front then you need to stand it against something otherwise it moves away, but that's not really a problem, and she usually figures this out herself and now only plays with the front when it can't be pushed any further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Winnie the Pooh walker, 7 April 2011
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
As usual with Amazon the product turned up in no time. It was simple to put together and is well made. My little boy absolutely loves it but rather than walk with it, he wants to scramble around the front and play with it! The only small issue is that the wheels run so freely that when he does push it along it goes away from him and he almost goes flat on his face! Apart from that the deal that was on Amazon which was about half the price of other places was well worth paying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect run around, 6 April 2011
VictorS (Hemel Hempstead, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Winnie the Pooh Walker (Baby Product)
The perfect thing to get a little one walking. It is just so much fun! Highly recommended! Our little one can't get enough of it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›